ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets available for THE GAME...

willie1250

All-League
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2002
Two pair of tickets, section 42, rows 88 and 87, seats 21 & 22.

Dad's tickets, looking for $300 each, but will probably take $250 for Michigan fans.

Willie.Michigan@Gmail.com(email today please)

Thanks and GO BLUE!!

Two pair of tickets, section 42, rows 88 and 87, seats 21 & 22.

Dad's tickets, looking for $300 each, but will probably take $250 for Michigan fans.

Willie.Michigan@Gmail.com(email today please)

Thanks and GO BLUE!!
He might want to recalibrate the price and hang up his hat as a scalper.

Multiple tickets available for this game. Tickets similar sec 42 row 74 $158 each on stubhub.

Reactions: ggoblue
He might want to recalibrate the price and hang up his hat as a scalper.

Multiple tickets available for this game. Tickets similar sec 42 row 74 $158 each on stubhub.
Etiquette on the Fort is to offer at face value..since we're all friends here and all. I'm with Herr Doktor on this one...bad form.

Reactions: platimer
Etiquette on the Fort is to offer at face value..since we're all friends here and all. I'm with Herr Doktor on this one...bad form.

Yea, if you're going to post your tickets here, it should be for a good deal. We can find overpriced tickets anywhere.

I am selling mine due to health reasons in sec 17 row 25 both for $300. PM me if interested. I paid $150 for each from my wife's friend as she needed the money and I was and still AM excited for game but cannot make it.

You're profile should be Bush-League instead of All-League.
Wow, some serious douche bags on here today. Have some family stuff going on and not paying close attention to the ticket market. I told my bro I would make a post and see if anyone was interested as he said the average price on stub hub is around $300. I would suggest the people on here sharing their wonderful advice in such a "nice" manner take a long look in the mirror before posting going forward.

Go blue and f off.

Reactions: platimer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT