ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on last night.....

Macdaddy7657

Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2011
... There is no quarterback controversy. Love alex...but he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat last night.

...Davis Warren acquitted himself quite well last night. There were a couple of drops that really hurt him. He left that deep ball short but outside of that he played very well.

Loveland is a stud and will be a 1000 yd receiver.

... Edwards is a notoriously slow starter. Edwards will be better next week.

Mullings is exactly who I thought he was. A big, strong bruising back that can find the hole.

... Defense was lights out against a pretty good offense.

.... Some say will Johnson didn't play very well last night. I think that's fair. However, they are quarterback, managed to drop the couple up passes in the he could never do it again.

... oline/offense woke Up in the fourth quarter, we're very good. Guidice was inconsistent with his pad level and got knocked on his ass on the 3rd and short.

... Didn't see a lot of rotation on the Dline with pierce, Etta or ike, playing a whole hell of a lot. Benny looked good

... This team will take a big leap from week 1 to week 2. My thoughts are they may have been looking ahead to texas and may have gotten caught up in reading their own press.

... Lastly, we have become spoiled as a fan base and when we start b******* about winning by twenty points, we need to take a look at ourselves.

... A win is a win. Style points mean absolutely nothing.

GO BLUE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.