ADVERTISEMENT

This Minnesota team is tough... (around 10 min. mark, 2nd half)

blue-boy

All-League
Jul 11, 2003
they don't give an inch, they pounded us inside pretty good in the first half w/ the dribble-drive. We have to pick up the defensive intensity, look a bit tired and missing some open looks. The kids have risen to the occasion down the stretch of the regular season, including the game vs. Purdue yesterday...got to suck it up again.

they don't give an inch, they pounded us inside pretty good in the first half w/ the dribble-drive. We have to pick up the defensive intensity, look a bit tired and missing some open looks. The kids have risen to the occasion down the stretch of the regular season, including the game vs. Purdue yesterday...got to suck it up again.

Congratulations. This Michigan team appears to be a team of destiny in this tournament!

Cheers!

Reactions: blue-boy
Congratulations. This Michigan team appears to be a team of destiny in this tournament!

Cheers!
Minnesota has had a great run this season...tough injury for the Gophers wrt Springs but the kids played tough. No quit at all with these kids, it took a monumental effort by Walton to secure the victory. Just a hard-nose bunch and wish them Good Luck in the tourney...w/ Wisconsin blowing out N'western, they got a chance to rest some kids a bit. They're back to playing their style of play so it's going to take some hard work for the Wolverines tomorrow. Keeping Wagner in the game would be nice...playing physical teams like Purdue, Minnesota and now Wisconsin will be a test. Our kids have played well and hard, couldn't be more prouder of them.

Again, Good Luck to you guys and congrats for winning the B1G hockey title too.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
I have been impressed with this Michigan team for some time, and Walton just took over to beat a Minnesota team that could not slow him down. Maybe Coffey could have guarded him, but I doubt it

I'd like to see Ok St. go down later in the week.

Minnesota has had a great run this season...tough injury for the Gophers wrt Springs but the kids played tough. No quit at all with these kids, it took a monumental effort by Walton to secure the victory. Just a hard-nose bunch and wish them Good Luck in the tourney...w/ Wisconsin blowing out N'western, they got a chance to rest some kids a bit. They're back to playing their style of play so it's going to take some hard work for the Wolverines tomorrow. Keeping Wagner in the game would be nice...playing physical teams like Purdue, Minnesota and now Wisconsin will be a test. Our kids have played well and hard, couldn't be more prouder of them.

Again, Good Luck to you guys and congrats for winning the B1G hockey title too.

Thanks! and Thanks regarding Hockey. I'm not counting Michigan out yet. I could see Michigan winning the hockey tournament as well. Your hockey team is starting to gel at the right time. Though they have a few weak spots, PSU is a solid hockey team.

BTW The Wolverines absolutely made my day by winning the basketball tournament!!! Seeing wisconsin get an 8th seed was up there as well. THANK YOU Michigan!!!

Dare I say GO BLUE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT