ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry for your pain..............

Jonesingforhawkeyes

Dec 28, 2014
but as a HAWKEYE fan I know how you guys feel. I watched Rudock have his in game ups and downs last year and I was not sorry to see him go. Hope that Harbaugh will see the error of his way's. You better be praying that Morris gets the next man in nod or it's going to be a long year for UM.

Reactions: IaHawk44
but as a HAWKEYE fan I know how you guys feel. I watched Rudock have his in game ups and downs last year and I was not sorry to see him go. Hope that Harbaugh will see the error of his way's. You better be praying that Morris gets the next man in nod or it's going to be a long year for UM.
Oooh, those sour grapes are really sour, aren't they.

Rudock is better than Morris. Rudock has some flaws but I am glad he is here. I am less worried about Rudock right now than the UM running game.

He's not perfect, but he's the best option we've got. Morris completed 35% of his passes last season.

Get lost. Jake will be all right. He is like an old Freshman and it will take time to get it all down. Iowa has a good line and usually a solid RB we don't so how would he be able to do it al with out those parts. TIME is what we all need . It will happen and good luck to you Hawkeyes. GBGB"74

Does ferentz get fired this year?

Does ferentz get fired this year?
I don't know if he gets fired but he would have if he stuck with Rudock for one more year. You think he will straighten out but we watched two years of this exact game. He will have some games where he won't hurt you but the next he will be right back where he started. The thing that blows my mind is how did Michigan end up with a roster of QBs that Rudock was the best choice. Iowa fans aren't sour grapes about Jake because we liked him as a person but he just lost his job and transferred.

Reactions: IaHawk44
I don't know if he gets fired but he would have if he stuck with Rudock for one more year. You think he will straighten out but we watched two years of this exact game. He will have some games where he won't hurt you but the next he will be right back where he started. The thing that blows my mind is how did Michigan end up with a roster of QBs that Rudock was the best choice. Iowa fans aren't sour grapes about Jake because we liked him as a person but he just lost his job and transferred.

Good post. Not flaming Iowa at all. But you do have to start to wonder if coaching had anything to do with it. Not saying Jake is going to be all-conference by any means. There is so much work to do with this team. There is a long rebuilding job ahead but the fact is this team did get better as the game went on. Look at the film. Halftime adjustments are something Michigan hasn't had in a long time! Plus, Hoke left the QB position pretty barren. Terrible, I mean terrible recruiting there on his part.

Good post. Not flaming Iowa at all. But you do have to start to wonder if coaching had anything to do with it. Not saying Jake is going to be all-conference by any means. There is so much work to do with this team. There is a long rebuilding job ahead but the fact is this team did get better as the game went on. Look at the film. Halftime adjustments are something Michigan hasn't had in a long time! Plus, Hoke left the QB position pretty barren. Terrible, I mean terrible recruiting there on his part.
JH may be a better QB coach than KF but Kirk is a very good coach and has proven it over the years. He has won Big ten titles at Iowa which is much tougher to do than at Michigan or Ohio State. Rudock is Rudock and he will be ok some games but most will be what he was last night. He didn't have many interceptions at Iowa because Kirk didn't let him throw the ball past ten yards.

JH may be a better QB coach than KF but Kirk is a very good coach and has proven it over the years. He has won Big ten titles at Iowa which is much tougher to do than at Michigan or Ohio State. Rudock is Rudock and he will be ok some games but most will be what he was last night. He didn't have many interceptions at Iowa because Kirk didn't let him throw the ball past ten yards.

You make great points. QB is a complete unknown for this year and the next. Who knows honestly. But you are right in that Ferentz has done a ton, and I mean a ton, over the years. My original post had to deal with the fact that complacency may be taking over, and that is why I wondered if the administration thought that it was time to make a change. Don't get me wrong…great, great coach. Tons of respect. Just feel like he is dealing with a tough situation right now.

BTW I vividly remember Brad Banks doing a number on us :)

Is Mr. Beathard still telling Ferentz how to run the team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT