ADVERTISEMENT

Some SEC fans and the league member schools are

maizenblue_follower

Heisman
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2001
USA
www.facebook.com
hoping the B1G doesn't reach down into Florida and take Miami, FSU and GT in Georgia.
In fact, my wife's cousins major boosters at Auburn they told me that they are concerned now that the B1G is a coast to coast league with so many big brands.
What I am now curious of is are the rising high school recruits considering playing coast to coast with some of the biggest brands in CFB?
They believe it is now causing interest, while so many wants to see how U-M & OSU perform this year. In fact they said U-M being in the CFP in such a shocking way was eye opening for them. In fact, one cousin said if U-M has another season mirroring last years success, they can see U-M becoming a major player in the post season.
His argument was based on the brand, the history of winning and championships. Then he shocked me. He said the if U-M is successful again, that we will all witness the ability that Harbaugh has in getting the best out of his players, period. He stated, Harbaugh is a players coach. Stating, if they could have him at Auburn, they'd be putting a hurt on BAMA & GA because he does it the right way with an old school mentality. Then he tied in Harbaugh's stint an SF at the 49'rs.
I was surprised to hear this, but also excited. The bottom line is we need the B1G to strike while the iron's hot and I believe come December, we may learn who the next 4 schools joining the B1G along with USC & UCLA will be.
The real funny thing is all of my wife's cousins believe the B1G will take Wash, Oregon, Miami & FSU to make 20. Then take GT, Stanford, UTAH & ND with the ACC falling apart because of 4 ACC schools going to he SEC. I couldn't argue with them. These are hardened SEC slappies. VERRY INTERESTING I say.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News