ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Some conflicting stuff with Blake Corum… (5:39 p.m. update)

Josh Henschke

Publisher
Staff
Oct 26, 2021
Update 1: I promise I am not trying to make a stir and play with emotions here. But someone I trust continues to say that he is not out for the season.

Again, this very well could not be the case but I said I was going to tell you everything that I am hearing and I am a man of my word. If this ends up blowing up in my face, fine, but I am not going to hold back information.

Update 2 (5:39 p.m.): After doing some more digging, I get the sense that Corum would NOT be available to play in the semis. HOWEVER, if the Wolverines do end up making the national championship, I think the chances we end up seeing Corum after all improve. That is where the root of the 'his season isn't over' talk comes from. It relies heavily on what Michigan does on the field here in the next few weeks.

Corum is a workout warrior and if there's a shred of light to see the field, he's going to take it. He'll do it smartly, of course. That plays in part of what some people are saying, too.

---

I am not trying to discredit anyone and their reporting, it very well could happen. I am just sharing what I keep being told.

We were told about a potential procedure this week and it looks like it’s going to happen.

However, the timeline of it all I haven’t been able to confirm. I still keep being told there’s a chance he could be back for the playoffs. Unless there’s something going outside Michigan circles they’re not aware of.

I’m not discrediting reports, just sharing what I know. I’ll continue to dig.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News