ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD

eaglehorn21

Jan 2, 2024
Congrats and good luck next week! I have 2 tix in upper level (600 level - Michigan side). Please make best offer and I’ll gladly transfer electronically and we can establish details for a safe exchange.

For fun, I’m also willing to trade my 2 NC game tix for Michigan versus Texas next year in Ann Arbor. We can negotiate the number of tix based on market price for each. AND, The Big House is on my bucket list so why not?!

Text me at

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have inquired via text. An update for everyone. These tickets are available and they are in Section 651, Row B, Seats 14 &15. I purchased these tickets through the official College Football Playoff website and they have just allocated the tickets and made available through to me through the Ticketmaster platform. It looks like I can transfer digitally to any buyer via phone or email.

Please go check out TM or SeatGeek prices for that section (or comparable) and make me an offer. I’m going to take the best offer and already have a few I’m considering. I’m selling these tickets by noon on Friday, 1/5, because I have weekend plans that don’t include traveling to Houston for the National Championship! Serious inquiries only.

Text me at (512) 560-1509. Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT