ADVERTISEMENT

So when do we admit it's not gonna happen with this coaching staff

Dec 21, 2009
How long did they have to prepare for this game?

I don't want to hear 1st game excuses.. First game for ND too. .they looked prepared.

Offense looks like a 1982 Volvo. We have a QB and have no idea how to use him
Defense getting beat by the same plays PSU and OSU beat us with... no adjustments. Don Brown might be the worst 3rd and long DC in the country...

We couldn't even kick a f@#$%n FG after our play calling costs us an opportunity to end a drive with TD. Penalties all over place setting ND for TD drives..

What a joke..

I don't want to hear 1st game excuses.. First game for ND too. .they looked prepared.

Defense getting beat by the same plays PSU and OSU beat us with... no adjustments. Don Brown might be the worst 3rd and long DC in the country...

We couldn't even kick a f@#$%n FG after our play calling costs us an opportunity to end a drive with TD. Penalties all over place setting ND for TD drives..

What a joke..

Today should be the day end. I am done expecting different results with these players and coaches

First of all Michigan is a good team. Coach Brown is extremely aggressive is his style. Good or bad that is what you get. So third and longs against good teams you will get beat here and there. Shea Was not bad but he has a lot to learn. He played better than I thought he would. I think a lot of /Michigan fans believe the hype they were listening to especially regarding Shea. If you watch his tape from last season he was a world beater against below average teams when they played a good team he struggled. I believe Michigans coaches did not want him to do on his own like he tried at Ole Miss. That was a good strategy. The Irish were better than you thought. Your team will beat good teams.

I think Michigan has good talent but I'm not sure the coaching staff is getting the best out of them. We were unprepared yesterday and there's no excuse for that.

Reactions: FLYnHAWAIIAN
I think Michigan has good talent but I'm not sure the coaching staff is getting the best out of them. We were unprepared yesterday and there's no excuse for that.
Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. That's why they play the games!

On to next week for each team.

Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. That's why they play the games!

On to next week for each team.
The play calling was terrible, get rid of PEP he hasn't shown me a damn thing since has been there. Find a tackle that can block somebody.

We are paying this coaching staff $10 million for this garbage. If Harbaugh can't find a quality coach to teach a lineman how to block, than JH needs to go too!

What a joke..
Maybe they should ask Jon Janson if he would like to be our offensive line coach

Reactions: DrCorona
ADVERTISEMENT