ADVERTISEMENT

So just keeping up w OSU's stellar coaching staff...

detroitjohn

All-American
Dec 20, 2001
West Detroit
-Zach Smith beats his wife to a pulp, shows off his junk in public, and has sex with employees on the job and keeps his job under Urban for the better part of a decade.
-Kevin Wilson who naturally would be the interim coach cannot be because he was fired for abusing his players at IU and is picked up immediately by OSU as their OC.
-Didn't Greg Schiano have some history or allegations of player mistreatment? Nope, he cannot be interim.
-Urban himself has enabled dozens of troubled beaters, drug-abusers, prostituters, etc. over his years of coaching.

So the real question is, who are the functional and healthy coaches on their staff, if any? They have to promote a first-year coach to man the black-flagged ship. What a disaster, Chris Balas said it best, they may be our biggest rivals, but it's impossible to respect what they've done to win the last 15 years. This is not the same program we admired and respected so deeply under Woody and Earle Bruce.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgknepp
Right on all the reasons stated. Urbie was messing with a cheer leader at UofF and suddenly gets health problems and has to retire. Buckeyes hire him and now all the drama. UoF players were undisaplined and team was in trouble all the time. YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR>
News & Research
n

Right on all the reasons stated. Urbie was messing with a cheer leader at UofF and suddenly gets health problems and has to retire. Buckeyes hire him and now all the drama. UoF players were undisaplined and team was in trouble all the time. YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR>
News & Research
n
Perhaps you should worry about your own alcoholic head coach and losing to ND... again. But, yes, keep on whining about the superior coaches and programs. That will take you far.

Perhaps you should worry about your own alcoholic head coach and losing to ND... again. But, yes, keep on whining about the superior coaches and programs. That will take you far.

Come on. Harbaugh did not have enough time to prepare for that game last night. I'd plan another overseas trip if I were him. He may have a lot of time on his hands soon. If only they had a quarterback, they would be dominating lol. Except they have a high school O line.

Come on. Harbaugh did not have enough time to prepare for that game last night. I'd plan another overseas trip if I were him. He may have a lot of time on his hands soon. If only they had a quarterback, they would be dominating lol. Except they have a high school O line.
And you have an ass wipe for a coach. Stay on your own board, nobody gives a damn about any BUCKNUTS over here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT