ADVERTISEMENT

So if OSU misses another game they won't get into the CFP.....lol

I say f^ck 'em and ruin their season. Michigan doesn't have anything to play for anyway. Gotta protect the kids!
Having gone to OSU back in the early 1980s and being a Michigan fan my whole life, I know the culture at OSU. If things were reversed they would definitely screw Michigan over, so I say cancel the game denying OSU a chance at the post season. Let's face it, we are not going to the post season anyways so might as well keep them from going.

Reactions: GoBlueJagaloon
Having gone to OSU back in the early 1980s and being a Michigan fan my whole life, I know the culture at OSU. If things were reversed they would definitely screw Michigan over, so I say cancel the game denying OSU a chance at the post season. Let's face it, we are not going to the post season anyways so might as well keep them from going.
Don’t actually beat the team you seem to despise. Don’t understand your way of thinking.

It sounds like Wisc.,Mich.St.,Ind. and Penn St. ruined yours. Games they weren’t supposed to win.
So obviously you are not a Michigan fan but just someone enjoying the season of defeats for the blue. Only confirms my thoughts on ruining OSU's season.

So obviously you are not a Michigan fan but just someone enjoying the season of defeats for the blue. Only confirms my thoughts on ruining OSU's season.
I just love college football, and the way this thread is talking is why I don’t watch pro.

Guess you gotta take what you can when your a Michigan fan. Hoping to not play your rival. Now it's official. Michigan football is dead.
Is there something I said wasn't true. You know it and so do a lot of people. Michigan will play if it's SAFE to do so.

The loser-think in this thread is unreal. You think UM is a laughing stock now? Go ahead and cancel vs OSU and that will be the knockout punch.

But if UM plays well...and maybe even slays the giant.,,would be huge for the program. It would almost negate everything else that happened this season.

Reactions: NDapolisDS
The loser-think in this thread is unreal. You think UM is a laughing stock now? Go ahead and cancel vs OSU and that will be the knockout punch.

But if UM plays well...and maybe even slays the giant.,,would be huge for the program. It would almost negate everything else that happened this season.
That would be nice but it won't happen, OSU will score on every possession it won't be pretty. Harbaugh needs to resign and let the Lions have a shot at him.

Guess you gotta take what you can when your a Michigan fan. Hoping to not play your rival. Now it's official. Michigan football is dead.
I know you'd love Ohio State to embarrass Michigan and springboard to the CFP.
I think I'd rather rake leaves or something and just be happy knowing we screwed Ohio State over.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichinOK

LMAO! Michigan has been a laughing stock since 2007 bro. We're used to it.

I know you'd love Ohio State to embarrass Michigan and springboard to the CFP.
I think I'd rather rake leaves or something and just be happy knowing we screwed Ohio State over.
Pretty sure B1G is going to schedule OSU someone else if Jimmy and the boys can't play. But Jimmy can enjoy Christmas without having to relive another OSU beatdown.

LOL. It wasn't me who.said they wouldn't play. It was your fellow Michigan men. Trust me on this. Buckeyes want that sixth game to be UM.
From what was just reported, it looks like it won't happen. Too many positive tests and no practices. They may be done for this year.

From what was just reported, it looks like it won't happen. Too many positive tests and no practices. They may be done for this year.
When did they start?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure B1G is going to schedule OSU someone else if Jimmy and the boys can't play. But Jimmy can enjoy Christmas without having to relive another OSU beatdown.
So the conference will accommodate Ohio St but refused to let Nebraska play an out conference team back in October?
Actually wouldn’t surprise me in least lol

So the league changed the rules to help the bucks. What a crock.
No the league changed the rules because OSU playing in the CFP brings in millions of dollars to OSU AND BIG teams. The league doesn't want to screw themselves out of millions of dollars or the positive PR and media coverage via their own awful rules. By the way OSU going to the B1G championship and winning doesn't guarantee them a spot in the CFP. The committee could easily leave them out.

No the league changed the rules because OSU playing in the CFP brings in millions of dollars to OSU AND BIG teams. The league doesn't want to screw themselves out of millions of dollars or the positive PR and media coverage via their own awful rules. By the way OSU going to the B1G championship and winning doesn't guarantee them a spot in the CFP. The committee could easily leave them out.
The conference screwed the entire league over by trying to cancel the season altogether, then giving us this shit show we see now. While other conferences have a full season no problem.
B1G looks like a joke in all this.

Hey what's your beef dude OSU has covid cases also. Better safe than sorry. Uof M may be done for the year.
As long as better safe thsn sorry = dodging a football games with your arch rival. I still have not seen what threshold was not met.

As long as better safe thsn sorry = dodging a football games with your arch rival. I still have not seen what threshold was not met.
Uof M had over 40 players that could not play because of covid and 53 scholarship players are required to be available for games.

The conference screwed the entire league over by trying to cancel the season altogether, then giving us this shit show we see now. While other conferences have a full season no problem.
B1G looks like a joke in all this.
I agree the B1G was awful on this. They started the season too late. They made rules that made it more difficult to avoid missing multiple games and on and on. The ACC, Big 12 and SEC got their 9+ games in and health wise they are no worse off than B1G teams. Just pure unadulterated incompetence from the B1G leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT