ADVERTISEMENT

So I’m behind on my Michigan boogeyman reading. Help me out

KevinWerner

Michigan Man
Gold Member
May 11, 2006
At one point the popular made for clicks Michigan boogeyman chronicles had a story line going whereby a guy named Stapleton is a friend of Warde, a big Michigan supporter (although not big enough to prevent him from trying to derail a national championship) a HUGE Harbaugh hater and does some sort of work with (or is on) NCAA committee on infractions. Am I remembering that right?

A prominent local best selling author at one point, it I recall, even told us that he was the source of last years NCAA leaks. His disdain for Harbaugh was supposedly the driving factor. He also allegedly prevented Jim from getting the Vikings job due to his role as a minority owner of the Vikings as well (if I remember my Michigan boogeyman reading correctly - fellow followers of this fan fiction feel free to correct me if I’m missing anything).

Now that Jim is gone and we still have leaks - is there concern that our boogeyman and Sherrone don’t get along…or…maybe he and his alleged good friend Warde had a falling out?

Somebody bring me up to speed on the status of the Michigan boogeyman chronicles - should I be concerned???

😊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.