Senior Editor
Staff
May 24, 2016
Woodhaven, MI
Record (Nov. 1, 2021): 67-47-2
Record yesterday: 4-2
Dog of the Day: 6-4
Parlays: 1-1

Last night's Bills/Chiefs games set my life back ten years. It was a roller coaster -- at first like Cedar Point's Milennium Force, long and filled with excitement, then at the end, it was like the Dragster, you had no feeling in your face and you were fearing for your life, but somehow you enjoyed it.

How on Earth do you follow that up? Even in a losing effort, I just had fun, man.

In other news, the NFL burned us for an 0-2 day thanks to the continued trend of eventful conclusions during the playoffs. A sudden surge from the Bucs in the fourth quarter ruined the under, and of course, we lose our Bills ML pick. May it rest in peace.

I think it's poetic that we went 4-0 to start the day before getting slapped across the face by the NFL. Not only that but going 4-0 in a slate that included eight schools you've never watched play a basketball game before is an incredible feeling. Boy, I love small market college hoops.

As for today's slate, we have many picks.

NCAAB
Game:
BC @ WF, 6:00
Edges: 88-percent of the money is on the under here and while 64-percent of bets doesn't make this as enticing of a differential, there's been sharp money that's moved the total down. In addition to that, Wake Forest's defense should hold up. It has a top-50 KenPom defense matching up against Boston College's 125th-best offense. I see Wake Forest scoring high, but I don't see it hitting the number at 143.5.
Pick: u141.5

Game:
New Hampshire @ Maine, 7:00
Edges: LET'S GET WEIRD. I love small-market hoops. 99-percent of the money is on the favorite, New Hampshire, compared to 50-percent of bets. Anytime there's that big of a pile on the favorite in small-market hoops, take it. We did it twice yesterday.
Pick: UNH -10

Game:
SIU-Edwardsville @ Tennessee-Martin, 8:00
Edges: Oh, you thought Northeastern basketball was weird? How about SIU's version of Michigan-Dearborn up against the Volunteers East. 88-percent of the money compared to 50-percent of bets is on Tennessee-Martin, creating strong sharp signals resulting in a line movement of -105 out to -112 in UTM's favor. Again, I'm riding with a favorite getting big bags from pros.
Pick: UTM -1

Game:
Texas Tech @ Kansas, 9:00
Edges: OK, fine. I'll include basketball on cable. The total has dropped 2.5 points, from 140 to 138.5 following sharp signals and 80-percent of the money compared to 44-percent of bets on the under. This is a large total for Texas Tech, which typically sits in the 129-to-133 mark. With the signals in mind and both teams expecting a competitive, hard-played game, I'll ride with defense and the signals.
Pick: u138

PARLAY OF THE DAY

3-way parlay (the system is based on teams getting spread signals (money, sharps, line movement, etc.)

- OKC +102 (NBA)
- HOWARD -140 (NCAAB)
- UVA -205 (NCAAB)

Odds: +415

Let's have a day!

Reactions: Jase
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News