ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of the way...

tarun262

All-League
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2007
Based on 2 games here's how I see the outcome rest of the way:
  • UNLV - Win by 20+
  • BYU - Toss up, but I think we somehow pull it off with a huge day from Ruddock
  • @Maryland - Win by 10+ (they are terrible)
  • Northwestern - Win, very close game but since it's at home we have the edge
  • MSU - Likely loss, but I think we pull through in this game playing very inspired
  • @Minn - Likely loss, no idea but I think we win, don't see us losing to them 2 straight times
  • Rutgers - Win by 30, they are terrible and without their WR who is an ass
  • Indiana - Win
  • @PSU - Very very close in
  • OSU - No idea but on paper I think we lose
Still sticking to the 10-2 prediction #optimist :)

For 10-2 to be a reality, U-M will likely (as you alluded to in the BYU line) need Rudock to "step up and win" a game or two somewhere along the line.

Along with also not "losing" any games, of course.

Can/will he do that? I honestly can't see that --- but we shall see.

I think NU will take a w this year from us. After all the close calls, they're due.

Last 2 years the NW game has been on the road, hence the close calls. This one is at home, I expect we beat them and it won't be as close as folks think :) I actually think the BYU game scares me the most from the upcoming games.

Rud stinks. Did anyone see the td pass made by Iowa's. QB to beat Iowa St???
That's a play Rud would be incapable of making. That's why he's no longer at Iowa.
Harb needs to turn the page and give the younger qb's some work.

Sparty's 24th cousin - maybe you should go watch highlights of Rudock during Iowa - he had better throws then that against Michigan in some games he played. One great play does not make or break a QB. Harbaugh is not in experiment mode - he's in the mode to make sure he gives the team the best chance to win today. After weeks of practice it's clear he's the best option so you go with what your best option is on the field that can get you a win.

Sparty's 24th cousin - maybe you should go watch highlights of Rudock during Iowa - he had better throws then that against Michigan in some games he played. One great play does not make or break a QB. Harbaugh is not in experiment mode - he's in the mode to make sure he gives the team the best chance to win today. After weeks of practice it's clear he's the best option so you go with what your best option is on the field that can get you a win.

If Morris isn't in future plans, then turn it over to Speight. He's got the tine to get better and has the most upside of the current crew.
Rud is just a dead end.

You clearly know nothing about our football program so I suggest you should get some fact before you barb out your thoughts. Neither Morris, Speight, or Malzone will start next year. We have a true freshman that is very good a transfer O'Korn that is the perfect fit for JH but not eligible to play this year because of transfer rules. So JH does not really need to get anyone "experience" for the future but rather get someone that can win him the most games.

• UNLV - Win by 20+
  • BYU - Toss up, but I think we somehow pull it off with a huge day from Ruddock
  • MSU - Likely loss, but I think we pull through in this game playing very inspired
  • @Minn - Likely loss, no idea but I think we win, don't see us losing to them 2 straight times
  • Indiana - Win
But it looks like you are projecting 9-3, with losses to Utah, MSU, and OSU.

Maybe you should reread what I wrote - MSU (likely loss but we pull one out)...

• UNLV - Win by 20+
  • Indiana - Win
This is how I had you guys to start the season 6-6 or 7-5.
1. (L) @Utah
2. (W) OSU
3. (W) UNLV
4. (W) BYU (Even matchup but at home)
5. (T) @ Maryland (Lost at home last year now on the road and at night)
6. (W) Northwestern
7. (L) MSU
8. (L) @Minn
9. (W) Rutgers
10. (W) @Indiana
11. (L) @ PSU (Even matchup but on the road)
12 (L) OSU

Now after two weeks I think the PSU and Maryland game look more winnable. Michigan's defense is better then I thought it would be. More players on offense need to improve if Michigan is going to win more the 8 games IMO.

I think the MSU/UM game will be close. If the two teams played next week I would go with MSU 24-13. However, things can change between now and when the game takes place.

Gee pal, I'm unaware that I applied for the HC gig at um.
Gongrats, your response insufferably ignorant.

And your response was well thought, articulated, and blossoming of mad football knowledge??? Really? Congrats pal, you know absolutely nothing about football. Let's turn the reigns over to the 3rd string QB now that we just beat a team 35-7 (as someone else mentioned). You are right that is not ignorant and nonsensical at all!!!

I think Dantonio should sit Calhoun - he's leaving after this year and he's a sure first round pick, so why play him, let's develop some other players for next year. In fact, he should do the same with Cook...same thing. Sounds really intelligent doesn't it?

Gee pal, I'm unaware that I applied for the HC gig at um.
Gongrats, your response insufferably ignorant.
My point was that you don't possess critical thinking skills (or research skills) when it comes to football, so coaching probably isn't in your future. That seems to have gone over your head.

Speight? Yeah, it makes complete sense to start your 3rd stringer, right? Speight probably won't compete for a starting job next year either. We'll have Morris, Speight Gentry, Malzone, and O'Korn fighting for that job and I'd say Speight will probably remain 5th in that race, maybe even 6th behind Brandon Peters. So, no, it makes absolutely zero sense to have Speight play any meaningful minutes. Rudock gives us a much better chance to win than any other QB on our roster.

Well, maybe you guys are right after all. So congrats from yours truly.
Since JH said Rudock is the best by far, then you have no choice. Rudock stinks, but he's all you've got. So the question becomes, just how much do Morris & Speight suck??????
It's hard to imagine.

Since JH said Rudock is the best by far, then you have no choice. Rudock stinks, but he's all you've got. So the question becomes, just how much do Morris & Speight suck??????
It's hard to imagine.
It's hard to imagine you getting clowned any worse.
Other than the stupid stuff, good post.

Clowned???
That's what you call logical. Well to each his own. But address the issue of what the hell is so wrong with the other two.

Yup clowned. You really, really embarrassed yourself pretty badly. But please feel free to keep it up...your circus act provides great comedy.

It's hard to imagine.
Hoke's QB recruiting and development were awful. This was clear when Harbaugh went out and got 40823081232 quarterbacks to come to Michigan.

Must Wins (in order)
=======================
UNLV
Rutgers
Indiana
@Maryland
@Penn St

Toss Up (in order of best chance to win)
=======================================
BYU
Northwestern

Likely Loss (in order)
======================
@Minn
MSU
OSU

Until I see a passing game that can actually win games it's hard for me to see us beating Minny (on the road), MSU or OSU. I think we have to win @ PSU since they have oline problems. If we win at Maryland that should boost confidence for playing on the road.

If jh says rudock is the man, good enough for me, he knows more than us. this team is different than yrs past where the more they played the worst they got, i don't see that with this team. every team they play they can win as long as they don't go backwards, if they can improve a little every week, things will be good. the one thing about college football is you don't know who is going to show up to play.

Yup clowned. You really, really embarrassed yourself pretty badly. But please feel free to keep it up...your circus act provides great comedy.

Pharm, sounds like chronic masturbation has really messed with your head.
After you've grown up, feel free to turn on the computer again.

Pharm, sounds like chronic masturbation has really messed with your head.
After you've grown up, feel free to turn on the computer again.
Hey little brother. Do you want to talk about how dumbtonio and his gang of PED users have become the laughingstock of the conference? Does dumbtonio make it through the year? The future of little brother looks worse and worse by the day. Horrible recruiting that is only getting worse, absolutely mind-boggling bad coaching....the future is beyond grim for little brother

Reactions: DetWolverine
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT