ADVERTISEMENT

Refs are doing their best to give the PSU OSU game away

Penn State has benefited from some questionable calls. It feels weird to be pulling for OSU, but I just can't cheer for Penn State, ever again.

They have had some close calls today. I think it is always a stretch to think the refs are not always trying to make the right calls and that the reviews are not usually right.

Mistakes happen on both original calls and reviews but people who think refs are covertly biased are a bit ridiculous.

They have had some close calls today. I think it is always a stretch to think the refs are not always trying to make the right calls and that the reviews are not usually right.

Mistakes happen on both original calls and reviews but people who think refs are covertly biased are a bit ridiculous.
Yeah, I'll leave the conspiracy theories to the professionals over at BWI.

Reactions: kybuckeye2

yeah keep telling yourself that. Osu game last year sure seems like they were bias the whole game. There are a ton of games were one team will get meaningful calls the whole game(converting 3rd downs or stopping opponents big plays) while the other team only gets obvious crap like false starts, offsides, or maybe some on special teams that dont mean crap.

Penn State has benefited from some questionable calls. It feels weird to be pulling for OSU, but I just can't cheer for Penn State, ever again.
Face it......it was a no win situation. I NEVER want O$U to win.....but I'd be lying if I said I was on the PSU bandwagon either. While Nationally it was a great game being served up, I had a hard time getting into it for the fact I would not be happy whoever won.

Proof that Maelfan's theory "carries water"

yeah keep telling yourself that. Osu game last year sure seems like they were bias the whole game. There are a ton of games were one team will get meaningful calls the whole game(converting 3rd downs or stopping opponents big plays) while the other team only gets obvious crap like false starts, offsides, or maybe some on special teams that dont mean crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT