ADVERTISEMENT

Really Beilein?

Well, neither guy played well tonight. MAAR was terrible, looked like a freshman. We're so much better when Wilson and Wagner game is on...key at the finish (besides Walton making the last shot) rebound a missed FT, up by 3, got a chance to go up by 5 or 6 and use up some time. Very ugly game which I didn't expect, knew Oregon would give us fits with quickness/more "hops". We had the last chance, oh so close. Regarding rebounding and defense, Zak not switching on the3 pointer and gliding alongside the lane with the Tyler (IIRC), instead of sticking his ass and boxing him out. Two big plays in the last minute...Walton, Wilson, Zak and Robinson played pretty solid game...some bad mismatches there too. Hell of a 2nd half of the season for the kids. Interesting to see where we are next year. We're going to need a point guard....

Go back and watch Wagner try to take that charge, he got knocked on his backside, and he was holding and rubbing his right wrist as he was getting up. Looked like he was in pain. That's probably why he didn't come back in. He wasn't having a very good game before going out either.

I think Wagner hurt his hand, his right hand ... and that's why he didn't return.
Could be...he was flexing it pretty good as he was heading off the floor. Sure wish we could've gotten more out of him tonight. This was a game that 4 weeks ago I thought we'd get hammered but they competed right to the end. Needed a few more shots to fall and a BIG rebound or two. Still a great year for the guys...Congrats!

Tough loss as the game was very winnable. We missed a lot of open looks tonight. I sure hope Wagner was hurt and that's why he didn't play because we were desperate for more size.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT