ADVERTISEMENT

Question

Re: And what would you do...

Originally posted by Aoichi:
without food stamps?

I've had this hypothetical with my friends. If I was a bum, I would

a) find my way down south. Get out of the winter cold.

b) save my beggings until I could afford a razor and a decent outfit from the good will. Then, keep myself respectable

c) I'd be doing a lot of dine and dash. Since I'm down south, there would be no skyline to hit up, but if have to make the best of it

Actually, I am not on food stamps and never have been. That said, being on food stamps indicates what to a biased fool?

That you are a troll and have so much spare time on your hands it is unlikely that you are gainfully employed, maybe?

Look at your list of recruits. You have more from Ohio than Michigan. Actually, the whole B1G benefits from Ohio, none more than OSU.

Not at all. I have followed the Buckeyes since 1968. I just brought it up. BTW, UM needs another 24-12 in 2015. The current situation closely parallels 68-69.

Ohio has great High School Football.

michigan has lived off a steady diet of Ohio Players for as long as i can remember. So has Ohio State, so has Penn State, so has Notre Dame, so has.....

michigan would suck without Ohio players, just like any of the schools listed above.

Originally posted by Heisenburg:
Ohio has great High School Football.

michigan has lived off a steady diet of Ohio Players for as long as i can remember. So has Ohio State, so has Penn State, so has Notre Dame, so has.....

michigan would suck without Ohio players, just like any of the schools listed above.
*sees his mouth moving but nothing new or relevant is coming out of it*

Wait.....are you saying UM has been recruiting players from Ohio this whole time?!?!!?!??!??!
That must mean their are some smart players there that know they stand a better chance of getting a top notch education AND opportunity to play for a legendary football program at UM.

perhaps the better way to reword the question is:

what would the world be without the state of Ohio?

a much better place

oh well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT