ADVERTISEMENT

Question about the Rumors?

Good question. I still don't know what is going on with Harding. The bigger fish are harder to land but the class so far looks pretty good.

Good question. I still don't know what is going on with Harding. The bigger fish are harder to land but the class so far looks pretty good.
Webb on WTKA said he doesn't expect Harding will be a part of the class. There probably will be some others, we have a wave of top-notch players taking long looks, they'll be hard to turn away.

Do snatch an offer from a kid who has been committed for months? Not sure that is good thing to do. What if the kids we make room for change their minds yet again. I guess we will know in a few months. It sure is fun to have that problem:)

Strong rumors this morning is that the nation's #1 running back-Kareem Walker is going to drop OSU and sign with Michigan.
OSU has a Wisky RB commit in this weekend, already have two other RB commits, and apparently is likely to tell Walker commit to us or we will start looking elsewhere

OSU has a Wisky RB commit in this weekend, already have two other RB commits, and apparently is likely to tell Walker commit to us or we will start looking elsewhere

No ultimatums by Meyer. He has always been ok ( although I'm sure he would,prefer it didn't happen) with commits taking other visits. Walker has publicly said that Meyer gave him his blessings to take other looks.

It's not surprising that Walker is interested in seeing what other programs have to offer and to see if there is a better fit. He committed at half time of the National Championship game without ever visiting OSU. Obviously an emotional decision at the time.

OSU coaches are looking at Wisconisn commit because Hill, another top running back decommitted. That wasn't a surprise since he was recruited as an athlete more than a runningback and he would rather play runningback. Walker is being recruited as a runningback.

It wouldn't surprise me if he decommitted however and he could end up at Michigan, although he is visiting other schools including Alabama.

No ultimatums by Meyer. He has always been ok ( although I'm sure he would,prefer it didn't happen) with commits taking other visits. Walker has publicly said that Meyer gave him his blessings to take other looks.

It's not surprising that Walker is interested in seeing what other programs have to offer and to see if there is a better fit. He committed at half time of the National Championship game without ever visiting OSU. Obviously an emotional decision at the time.

OSU coaches are looking at Wisconisn commit because Hill, another top running back decommitted. That wasn't a surprise since he was recruited as an athlete more than a runningback and he would rather play runningback. Walker is being recruited as a runningback.

It wouldn't surprise me if he decommitted however and he could end up at Michigan, although he is visiting other schools including Alabama.
That's correct about the ultimatum, I meant to use the subjunctive might not likely. I do think Walker's interest in UM is also playing a factor in the situation. My guess is JH really wants this one to counter losing Weber...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT