ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fan here

gcb12

Jul 7, 2016
Really excited to see a third matchup between these two teams. Michigan has been lights out and will continue to give Purdue problems from the perimeter. So many weapons for UM driving, shooting, passing which can carve up our D. The one guy that Purdue needs to limit is Simpson. He has been an absolute Boiler killer in both games this year. He gets MAAR, Matthews, Poole, and Livers so many quality shots. Purdue recruited him very hard out of high school but backed off once Carsen Edwards committed. I find it interesting that those two guards could very well be the most important piece to each of our squads. Obviously from Purdue's perspective, Haas has to be efficient and get Wagner in foul trouble early which help as the game goes on.

I see UM winning today in a close one 74-71. Best of luck today and going forward in the tourney!

Reactions: standish
Really excited to see a third matchup between these two teams. Michigan has been lights out and will continue to give Purdue problems from the perimeter. So many weapons for UM driving, shooting, passing which can carve up our D. The one guy that Purdue needs to limit is Simpson. He has been an absolute Boiler killer in both games this year. He gets MAAR, Matthews, Poole, and Livers so many quality shots. Purdue recruited him very hard out of high school but backed off once Carsen Edwards committed. I find it interesting that those two guards could very well be the most important piece to each of our squads. Obviously from Purdue's perspective, Haas has to be efficient and get Wagner in foul trouble early which help as the game goes on.

I see UM winning today in a close one 74-71. Best of luck today and going forward in the tourney!
Thanks and good luck to Boilers in the big dance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT