ADVERTISEMENT

Pulse Check…

argus99

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Newtown, PA
Still here.
Just got everything going on, all at once.

Cleaned up. No visits to Princeton Pharma corporate and chem research lab suburban 7000 sq ft McMansion development sprawl for boutiques. I’m strictly on my meds and nothing else. Didn’t realize I was in another destructive cycle until another sleepless night was accompanied by a lightning bolt epiphany that I was in the middle of the destructive part of another cycle

Was ghosted by one friend WB and the other appears to have eyes for another Dr. at U of Penn. As I told her we would have to cool it for awhile I told her I knew she was occupied, I warned her about “Shitting where you eat”. We shall see if she understood what I was saying.

I’ll be back before the opener. Every day, I’m either taking my mother to her numerous hours long treatments in the city, or trying to get back to maintaining an even strain with a confession of my sins to my psychiatrist, followed by weekly appointments that have me at least treading water currently as we try to get me back to stasis.

Oh yeah, Im going through this chaos zoo while dealing with being pressured by some of my Drs to submit to an extensive study. They have resorted to the “guilt trip card” It’s a lot to handle.

Be well,

- Argus

See you in a fortnight. (Pun intended).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.