ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on THE Game?

GoBlueJagaloon

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2014
Michigan
I was really hoping for terrible weather. That's the only way I could see Michigan winning. If Ohio State couldn't pass the ball and was forced to be more one dimensional like the game against Notre Dame.
Otherwise OSU is good enough to have success on the Wolverines defense. They will put up points and it will be up to Patterson and the offense to keep up. I don't see that happening against the OSU defense. We'll see a Michigan offense that more resembles the first few weeks of the season rather than the last few weeks.

Well, Gentlemen. The wheels have come off.
Miracle come back?... ?... ?
I hope Harbaugh goes out and finds a GOOD offensive line coach. The line could not get a push on OSU. That's not going to work because the lbs are fast and well coached. Our defense was crap all game long, too many big plays and our defensive line was pushed around all game. Noa hasn't impressed me either. Harbaugh go find some line coaches please.

This is from a defensive player who apparently didn't realize how badly they played a year ago

"I didn't see this coming," said Wolverine defensive lineman Aidan Hutchinson. "We just didn't execute like we wanted to. We've got to dig down next year and see what we've got. You're not going to win games letting up 50, 60 points, and it happened. So, we've got to be better."

If they didn't see this coming, Don Brown needs to go. Every big game, the D is the ones who come up the most short.

Reactions: 2dawood
This is from a defensive player who apparently didn't realize how badly they played a year ago

If they didn't see this coming, Don Brown needs to go. Every big game, the D is the ones who come up the most short.
You sir are exactly right although the defensive line sucked most of the year.

ha, forgot about him. He wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer but always good for an unintentional laugh

I think they were laughing at all the $uckeye tears crying about their a$$-beating and embarrassment to Clemson! Hahaha

I think they were laughing at all the $uckeye tears crying about their a$$-beating and embarrassment to Clemson! Hahaha
It couldn't happen to a more deserving team. Maybe now they understand what being short on 4th down is all about. Refs were not your asset in this game.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving team. Maybe now they understand what being short on 4th down is all about. Refs were not your asset in this game.
I agree the refs had more of a Clemson bias. I think OSU was screwed on that targeting penalty. Should have never been called and completely changed the game.

I agree the refs had more of a Clemson bias. I think OSU was screwed on that targeting penalty. Should have never been called and completely changed the game.
The targeting is a touchy issue, it was to the head, but I don't think the kid should of been disqualified to play the rest of the game

Reactions: 2dawood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT