ADVERTISEMENT

Piped in music. Never commented before. But the timing and song choice is unbearable...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
I love the concept of piped in music. Whoever has their finger on the button, whoever is picking song choices, and whoever thinks they have any clue about how to use it, one of all of those folks should never set foot in the control room again, wherever the hell that is.

It is completely unbearable, bordering on creating an embarrassment of a gameday environment.

Something must be done. At this point, as much as I like it if used properly for several reasons I would rather go back to the days of 2007 and prior when music was never played in the stadium. It is just awful. I hope they can fix it or ditch it.

I love the concept of piped in music. Whoever has their finger on the button, whoever is picking song choices, and whoever thinks they have any clue about how to use it, one of all of those folks should never set foot in the control room again, wherever the hell that is.

It is completely unbearable, bordering on creating an embarrassment of a gameday environment.

Something must be done. At this point, as much as I like it if used properly for several reasons I would rather go back to the days of 2007 and prior when music was never played in the stadium. It is just awful. I hope they can fix it or ditch it.

I like piped music also but not nearly to the scale nowadays. Yes, it seems bizarre to say this but I sometimes do feel embarrassed about how they fit it in. You'll get the crowd or band self motivating then the music comes blaring. No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT