ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State fans outraged that Harbaugh didn't say something nice about JoePa

somebody at BWI once bitched that NFL TV announcers don't refer to Jim Caldwell as a former PSU assistant

http://bwi.forums.rivals.com/thread...he-did-not-take-enough-personal-action.62312/

My, how delusional are these people?

Do they really think that they can browbeat people into believing Paterno did the right thing?

Paterno will always be a controversial figure. I don't think that's ever going to change.
I did not read all the tweets but as I scrolled down and was reading the posts, the majority were not derogatory towards JH but were actually complimentary and stated JP should have done more.

http://bwi.forums.rivals.com/thread...he-did-not-take-enough-personal-action.62312/

Do they really think that they can browbeat people into believing Paterno did the right thing?

Paterno will always be a controversial figure. I don't think that's ever going to change.

It's fricken debate! You know, where people with differing opinions share ideas and discuss issues. That's the beauty of McA board. People share opinions, nuggets of insight and yes even some crazy POV's, but that is what an open forum is for.

Spend a few minutes of your precious time reading. That way, when the truth finally comes out you won't look like complete fools.

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/

PS - Let's hope it's a hard fought, competitive and controversy-free game on Saturday.

Reactions: Doc CJ

I went to Penn State when Joe was an assistant coach making about $10,000 a year, before he became a saint. Unfortunately, he ignored whatever Sandusky was doing because of the enormous money football was making for the university.

I went to Penn State when Joe was an assistant coach making about $10,000 a year, before he became a saint. Unfortunately, he ignored whatever Sandusky was doing because of the enormous money football was making for the university.

ALERT, ALERT: PITT TROLL!!!!!

Time to head back to the "Lair"

Agreed. I'm also sure that JP wishes he would have done more to expose Sandusky or at least cause a more thorough and immediate investigation. He didn't because he followed portocall, is weak and undefendable.

Agreed. I'm also sure that JP wishes he would have done more to expose Sandusky or at least cause a more thorough and immediate investigation. He didn't because he followed portocall, is weak and undefendable.
That so called protocol he followed was a joke; he was obligated to report the facts to the police, as any other citizen would do. Money was too important to him.

Wow!! Great to hear Bill Fleming on the call of that Penn St/Pitt game from '81. And I think it was Frank Broyles on the color. Reminds me of watching college football when i was a kid.

It's fricken debate! You know, where people with differing opinions share ideas and discuss issues. That's the beauty of McA board. People share opinions, nuggets of insight and yes even some crazy POV's, but that is what an open forum is for.

Spend a few minutes of your precious time reading. That way, when the truth finally comes out you won't look like complete fools.

http://notpsu.blogspot.com/

PS - Let's hope it's a hard fought, competitive and controversy-free game on Saturday.

"Some" crazy POV's? Let's be honest. There are more lunatics on that board than any other message board I've ever seen. The defense of JoePa there is disturbing. NCAA was right on the money about the football culture there.

That so called protocol he followed was a joke; he was obligated to report the facts to the police, as any other citizen would do. Money was too important to him.

More like his ego and legacy were too important to him. Any decent adult would have called the police and made sure Sandusky was told to stay away from the football facilities. JoePa failed big time.

A majority of the responses read like this. Some posters have too much time on their hands and just love to just to conclusions if a partial post fits there narrative: Read this.......

I see many many posts on here that say it's better if people don't say a word if they don't have all the facts. Harbaugh did just that and you guys bitch. Make up your mind. I'm glad he didn't say a word. Wish more people would follow suit if they don't have all the info they need.

Some of the PSU posters "praised Harbaugh" they didn't criticize him nor did they stick up for Joe Pa!!!
Jump to conclusions just to make stupid post about nothing........

Which was reported to the authorities, unlike JoePed turning a blind eye to years of Sandusky abuses. Good one.
"I wish I had done more..."-JoePed.

WTF does that have to do with "sticking up for Harbaugh"??? Are you mentally impaired? Obviously, you are......

WTF does that have to do with "sticking up for Harbaugh"??? Are you mentally impaired? Obviously, you are......
Um, I'm guessing you don't read well. One of you ped enablers said something about UM covering something up. I responded to that, but you're not bright enough to make the connection. Please try to keep up.
Back to your conspiracy theories on GKI with you.
" I wish I had done more..."-JoePed.

Last edited:
A majority of the responses read like this. Some posters have too much time on their hands and just love to just to conclusions if a partial post fits there narrative: Read this.......

I see many many posts on here that say it's better if people don't say a word if they don't have all the facts. Harbaugh did just that and you guys bitch. Make up your mind. I'm glad he didn't say a word. Wish more people would follow suit if they don't have all the info they need.

Some of the PSU posters "praised Harbaugh" they didn't criticize him nor did they stick up for Joe Pa!!!
Jump to conclusions just to make stupid post about nothing........
Speaking of stupid...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT