ADVERTISEMENT

On a completely different note...

Puckhead

All-American
Jun 4, 2001
What are peoples thought's on doing the Yost Post Pick-Em this year? There were only a dozen people in it last year, of course that was up from six the year before (probably because Michigan was in it and had that high flying offense). Not sure we did it the year before, either that or I lost the bracket somewhere. I guess the bottom line is that participation has basically been dropping off each year. If people still want to do it I'll start getting things setup this week so it's ready to go once the NCAA bracket is announced.

So what say yee? Whether Michigan makes it or not do we do the Pick-Em?

What are peoples thought's on doing the Yost Post Pick-Em this year? There were only a dozen people in it last year, of course that was up from six the year before (probably because Michigan was in it and had that high flying offense). Not sure we did it the year before, either that or I lost the bracket somewhere. I guess the bottom line is that participation has basically been dropping off each year. If people still want to do it I'll start getting things setup this week so it's ready to go once the NCAA bracket is announced.

So what say yee? Whether Michigan makes it or not do we do the Pick-Em?
Yes to have it. I didn't last year due to my recovery of Transplant , bi-pass and being in Hospital 3 months from Dec 29th. but would do it. "74

Well that was a heck of a way to end one year and start another. Good to see you came through it.

So true Puck, but sadly lost my Mom last week and buried her this past Friday in Brewster NY.
Go Bless and Go Blue ( GBGB) "74

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT