ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss players visiting.....

This is a tough one. While I'm always onboard with having talented players on the Michigan sideline.....I'm feeling for the guys who've already signed on with the Wolverines & may be getting shoved aside.
It has more of a Pro Football "free agent" feel to it rather than the College "incoming signees" feel.
Many of us contend we enjoy CF over PF because players play for pride & their school instead of looking at it like a business. Well..............under these potential circumstances you make your own conclusion.

Under these circumstances I won't be too judgmental... all of the talented players that want to leave will end up playing somewhere.. If we can use them we should invite them to come.. All of those guys on the current roster know nothing is promised & you'll have to compete each year. Plus, looking at what happened at QB this year, no one our roster can argue that we don't need quality depth because you just never know..

Under these circumstances I won't be too judgmental... all of the talented players that want to leave will end up playing somewhere.. If we can use them we should invite them to come.. All of those guys on the current roster know nothing is promised & you'll have to compete each year. Plus, looking at what happened at QB this year, no one our roster can argue that we don't need quality depth because you just never know..

Hey y'all, just signed in to say hello and how much us MSU Bulldogs are enjoying the meltdown caused by that jet with the Michigan "M" in Oxfart.

numerous threads on the melt. Ballsy effin' move by Harbaugh. I hope you take 'em all and their women and whiskey too. best of luck.

Hey y'all, just signed in to say hello and how much us MSU Bulldogs are enjoying the meltdown caused by that jet with the Michigan "M" in Oxfart.

numerous threads on the melt. Ballsy effin' move by Harbaugh. I hope you take 'em all and their women and whiskey too. best of luck.
Your not enjoying the Ole Miss meltdown nearly as much as Ole Miss enjoyed the Bulldog meltdown after we kicked you ass in the Egg Bowl!

Reactions: 02rebels
yea, how much did y'all have to pay have Fitzgerald's ankle broken?

we are good and our future is solid. you are a fan of a disgusting program. that is why other schools fly to oxfart.

yea, how much did y'all have to pay have Fitzgerald's ankle broken?

we are good and our future is solid. you are a fan of a disgusting program. that is why other schools fly to oxfart.
Ok, you just came off probation for buying cars for players and paying recruits not to visit other schools. A current player on your roster has admitted he received $10,000.00 to go to your school while you were on probationl. NCAA will be on your campus soon to investigate BB & FB. Good luck!

Reactions: 02rebels
I just came here to congratulate MI flying in like they did. no need to have a MSU/ Ole Miss back and forth on a Wolverine board.

MSU nation is loving how MI flew in , took names and kicked and ashamed an outfit that so deservingly got it . you guys have no idea how horrible this organization is. if you think you got screwed on "paidwell" , you have no idea how many others down south have been screwed over the decades of corruption as the NCAA so plainly explained it. you guys did the right thing.

Wow.. something is cooking..

Shea Patterson is not a true competitor and has never really beat out anyone closely talented at his respective position. That covers his time at Ole Miss, IMG and prior HS stops.

His father has orchestrated a lot of favorable conditions-scenarios behind the scenes where he easily benefits from the lay of the land or the environment in which he easily beats out any average competition, etc.

It's true. We're (Ole Miss) football fans are going through some tough times right now
and we don't like seeing any talented players leaving after the NCAA witch hunt.

However Shea got injured in the LSU game back in October and our back up Jordan Ta'amu has performed amazingly in his place since then.

You can understand why Shea would want to go to one of the nation's powerhouse programs in Michigan and have a much easier path to gaining a starting job at QB but just keep in mind if adversity hits him whether it's another talented quarterback on the Wolverine roster who gives him a fight in spring ball it will be interesting to see if he can beat that person out for the job.

He has great physical talent but mentally he wilts under adversity.

Losing Shea isn't that much of a loss as many of us had feared back in the summer and he could make a positive impact for Michigan.

MSU nation is loving how MI flew in , took names and kicked and ashamed an outfit that so deservingly got it . you guys have no idea how horrible this organization is. if you think you got screwed on "paidwell" , you have no idea how many others down south have been screwed over the decades of corruption as the NCAA so plainly explained it. you guys did the right thing.
Leo Lewis thinks you are funny!

Leo Lewis told the Committee on Infractions he was paid $10,000 dollars to sign with Mississippi State University.

When Dan Mullet was hired at Mississippi State he literally didn't know where Starkville "aka" Starkinghstan, Mississippi was on a map. He had never heard of it.

Mississippi State University is a pathetic, sad farming commune that has a terrible inferiority complex within the SEC.

Well UM could definitely use the women! Not sure the players are any different than all of the saviors already on their roster.

Well UM could definitely use the women! Not sure the players are any different than all of the saviors already on their roster.

Lol like the rapists on the msu roster or sewer sledge of females there.

BTW: msu leadership looking really “strong” in their continued coverup of Nassar. Keep on keeping, little brother

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT