ADVERTISEMENT

Offense???

ecrosswhite

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2016
I am very concerned with the Michigan offense. I know it is only game two, however, it is also only Cincinnati and we should look better than this.

Is it play calling, players or just simple mistakes that will go away with reps?

Speight appears to have not progressed at all from last season. Still making the same mistakes, still missing the deep throws way too often.

In my Saturday armchair quarterback opinion Speight has reached his ceiling. I really would like to see Okorn start a few games but obviously that can never happen barring injury.,

In my Saturday armchair quarterback opinion Speight has reached his ceiling. I really would like to see Okorn start a few games but obviously that can never happen barring injury.,
You are right, baring injury, there will be no QB change this year. Maybe Pep is not helping, maybe he is causing regression?

Possibly. Or maybe Speight just doesn't have what it takes.
A close game is more exciting.
On the other hand this team needs a lot of improvement if we are to win the East.

the offense is very offensive! OL can't block inside; QB can't pass with consistency and punting is a joke. Did I miss anything?

the offense is very offensive! OL can't block inside; QB can't pass with consistency and punting is a joke. Did I miss anything?

About sums it up.
Of course I expect all of those things to get better as the season goes along, as they usually do under Harbaugh. Except for maybe Speight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT