ADVERTISEMENT

O’korn is not a D1 scholarship level QB

ecrosswhite

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2016
Why did we start O’Korn when we know what is going to happen...like, we “Know” for sure.

Miss passes

Interceptions

Holding the ball taking negative yard plays

Possibly a fumble

Nothing else good

I would have burned a red shirt before letting him start.
You don’t burn a whole years worth of school for the last game. The parents would’ve told you to screw off
Not if you have a player that wants to go to the NFL early... their parents want the money as soon as possible. No better exposure than this game across the Nation ....glad you agree the O’korn is no good at all

He is a ****ing disgrace...I’m so sick of random co-workers with half an ounce of football intelligence asking me why he’s such a ****ing train wreck. This board is stupid with the PC pants - get over it. Let us vent about how this kid ruined the year with his trash play

Why did we start O’Korn when we know what is going to happen...like, we “Know” for sure.

Miss passes

Interceptions

Possibly a fumble

Nothing else good
For you to pick on this kid? At some point he had something going? Anyone who blames this kid is clueless?
I mean brain dead clueless!

Reactions: Volasaurus
O'Korn was a JH choice to take, he could have chosen not to take his transfer three years ago. The thing that would upset me is the lack of growth he has shown in three years. Speight has not shown growth in his three years on campus. Why give O'Korn another year on scholarship if he was so bad and in JH's judgement was not good enough to play. Peters has been on campus for two years and he was given a limited offense to run. There should be more advancement in the QB position.

Reactions: ecrosswhite

Miss passes

Interceptions

Possibly a fumble

Nothing else good
For you to pick on this kid? At some point he had something going? Anyone who blames this kid is clueless?
I mean brain dead clueless!
He did everything i predicted.... i call that truthful and accurate

I have been watching College Football since the 1980s and he is possibly the worst qb Michigan has had watching in that time

O'Korn was a JH choice to take, he could have chosen not to take his transfer three years ago. The thing that would upset me is the lack of growth he has shown in three years. Speight has not shown growth in his three years on campus. Why give O'Korn another year on scholarship if he was so bad and in JH's judgement was not good enough to play. Peters has been on campus for two years and he was given a limited offense to run. There should be more advancement in the QB position.

Lets leave the real faults with the adults- this part is the key thing that we can fault.

Lets leave the real faults with the adults- this part is the key thing that we can fault.

The adults are responsible for the development. I am holding them responsible for not having the QB's showing growth. They should be better than when they got to campus. Coaching is the issues. I also see the lack of growth in the RB position. Maybe the reason is the coach put his son there and he is not up to the job. RB pass blocking is not better I believe it has regressed. Nepotism is not the answer to quality. Why take him away from TE's if he was doing so well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT