ADVERTISEMENT

Not gonna let this Buuuullshiiiet affect my enthusiasm for this season…

argus99

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2004
Newtown, PA
Like all that B1G witch hunt Greasy Tony crap and the negative media onslaught last year nearly wrecked the season for me…until I started to find out the details and got angry. Then Sherrone coaching the team to 3 straight wins against PSU, Maryland (who has played Michigan tough for the last few years), and of course, beating osu…in his 3rd game as HC. No pressure there.

As I’ve stated before, I was fortunate to just run into Harbaugh and spent 25 or so minutes talking with him and Pops. I’m really good at reading other men, women are a mystery to me, and he came across as the real deal. I watched him on YouTube do the “I do not apologize” reply to questions about the NCAA notice, and his mannerisms, the look on his face, and the fact he didn’t flinch making such a strong statement, convinced me he’s telling the absolute truth. When people lie, their brain revolts by causing a large number of physical and tone, inflection, and slight stumbles in their speech. The eyes though, they never lie. Can’t explain it, all I can say is Jim’s eyes were fierce, focused, and never wavered from the reporter who asked the question. I absolutely believe he told the truth, because the guy has no filter and zero fear to speak the truth to anyone. This whole NCAA prejudicial persecution of JH was, years before the NCAA lost in court in the NIL ruling, Harbaugh was the lone big time program coach criticizing the NCAA and advocated openly in interviews for the payment of players from a small percentage of the billions of dollars in broadcast deals that were a few years away.

No other coach in major college football commented on it when asked about Harbaugh’s comments. Not Kirby “Smart”, not Brian Kelly, not even the coach who the media considered him the annoited king of college football, Nick Saban. They all avoided saying anything about it. The NCAA has been on a crusade to burn Jim ever since, even after the NCAA lost the NIL case, and teams are basically paying for players for the last few years. Yet still, the NCAA is going after him, Coach Moore, and the University. But I’m not going to fall for it this time. At most, Michigan will pay a big fine and maybe lose a few more scholarships, that’s it. I’m not gonna worry one bit about the Harbaugh witch hunt finally coming to a conclusion. Michigan won’t have to vacate any games or the National Championship, and all they will accomplish is pissing off the team again, just like last year, and we’ll see Michigan play with extra spite all season, leaning in on Michigan vs other conference teams who torch and pitchforked for JH’s suspension, Greasy Tony and his Chicago band of idiots being “advised” by Delaney, who is obviously pulling the strings from the background, and have a burning hate to stick it to the NCAA by repeating as 2x National Champs.

That’s how I’m going to deal with the media hatchet men like Thamel and Finebaum. I’m not watching any morning ESPN sports shows until the season starts. They are not gonna bring me down again. This NCAA vendetta is a joke, and though I’m not a fan, Colin Cowherd had the best rant about this clown show..

It’s after the Olympics and Aaron Rogers stuff, but well worth listening to.

Let’s Go! We are weeks away my brothers!

Go Blue and f**k the haters! - Argus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.