ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska

old person

Junior
Jan 12, 2012
Some of you are over on the Bug board arguing with the dim wits .This is a waste of time an example is a clown named HTO who loves to call you Wal Mart Wolverines. Just so you know this guy works at a Subway Or Burger King. .A real connected know it all .Stop teasing the children

these boards and blogs at one time were interesting to read. but now they are full of nothing but very clever 15 year olds and keyboard warriors. nothing but punks now.

I wouldn't say this place is full of punks. There's just a few posters that like to stir things up on a regular basis.
I personally liked to read the articles and posts from time to time for a while before I ever decided to join the board.

Hate to say it, but you're right. Honestly, this one has been disappointing as That spartan fan seemed to post non-stop agitation on the board and there doesn't seem to be any monitoring going on. Then again, I might get the boot for this comment. If so, it's been swell fellas
Posted from Rivals Mobile

That MORON as you call him sure takes up a lot of space on your board but I suppose after a hard day flipping burgers he gets a chance to live large by insulting guests.My guess he never went to Nebby the loud mouth ones almost never have gone to the school they blow on about.

Any fan base has overzealous fans. I've grown tired of the various sites because anyone who says anything is likely to be attacked. I went to the Nebraska-Michigan game two years ago, had a great time tailgating with Michigan fans on the golf course, enjoyed the venue and was happy to escape with a win. Two great programs with proud histories. Looking forward to the next game - both programs don't appear ready to compete for a conference championship but both making changes to get back to the top. Good luck this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT