ADVERTISEMENT

My greatest fear.

jimUMfan

Michigan Man
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2008
Eustis Florida
www.tiptops.com
We don't get better. What we saw today is what we will see for the rest of the season.

The biggest concern for me is not the butt-whooping we took today. They were better in every facet. The biggest concern is the unforced errors we committed. We just haven't seen that in the last three years. It was remarkable that we saw mistake after mistake all day long.

So far, Moore has proclaimed that these things are fixable. I honestly believe this team was unprepared for the stress they were under today. That is on the staff. They had no plan B. That is on the staff. The play calling on both sides of the ball was abysmal. That is on the staff.

The next two games will set the tone for the rest of the season. Today was not a conference loss. Today is not the end unless we continue to be who we have seen this year.

We MUST establish a run game. To me, that means Mullings has to start at RB. We can't depend on the pass-first option with an inexperienced Davis at the helm.
We MUST find cohesiveness in our D backfield. Today, they looked like Keystone cops back there.
We MUST stop the turnovers. Unforced errors, like we saw today, are game-changers.
We MUST clean up the penalties. Zero tolerance for penalties.

Will Moore be the disciplinarian this team needs? We'll find out in the next two weeks.

Reactions: Minocm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.