ADVERTISEMENT

Muckalt

Bob Miller

All-American
Jun 25, 2001
Left his position yesterday as head coach of the USHL Tri City Storm for "higher opportunities".

Along with Wiseman, Muckalt would fill out a very strong staff for Mel.

Announcement soon?

Reactions: YostUsher
Left his position yesterday as head coach of the USHL Tri City Storm for "higher opportunities".

Along with Wiseman, Muckalt would fill out a very strong staff for Mel.

Announcement soon?

To be fair, Muckalt is very capable of landing a job as an NHL assistant.

The guys at Tech Hockey Guide say that it's Muckalt to Michigan as an assistant to Mel. They know their Tech hockey very well, so I'm betting they're accurate.

Don't see anything official yet, but it seemed to be MTU or UM, and if it's no longer MTU well then... I think I like this hire a lot. Honestly I would have been pleased as punch with either Madden or Muckault. Let's hope these changes produce changes on the ice.

I feel like Muckalt is a home run. I really never saw Madden as a possibility just because AHL HC to college assistant feels like such a step back. I really hope it's true that Muckalt is coming back. His star seems to be on the rise in the coaching ranks and he was always one of my favorite players.

Don't see anything official yet, but it seemed to be MTU or UM, and if it's no longer MTU well then... I think I like this hire a lot. Honestly I would have been pleased as punch with either Madden or Muckault. Let's hope these changes produce changes on the ice.
Despite all the gobs of defenseman talent we've ran through here the past handful of years I can't remember the last time we had a good suffocating D. I'm hoping for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT