ADVERTISEMENT

Msu is glad that UofM lost the NC game

mman1969

Sophomore
Jan 1, 2018
Holt Mi.
I live around Lansing and MSU campus. I read in the State Journal today that a fan or alumnus of MSU is so glad that UofM lost the NC game on Monday that he can now sleep good at night. What an assinine comment to make. Makes MSU even more of a little brother. All other conference schools were pulling for UofM, so if MSU has that attitude than I hope coach B. crushes them from here on. IZZO ain't GOD, but around here no one would ever say he wasn't. That is the attitude around this area and the MSU family can't stand the fact that somebody else out coached him. I'm very proud of the Wolverines, basketball, football, softball, hockey and the education that can be obtained at the University of Michigan. GO BLUE ALWAYS.

I live around Lansing and MSU campus. I read in the State Journal today that a fan or alumnus of MSU is so glad that UofM lost the NC game on Monday that he can now sleep good at night. What an assinine comment to make. Makes MSU even more of a little brother. All other conference schools were pulling for UofM, so if MSU has that attitude than I hope coach B. crushes them from here on. IZZO ain't GOD, but around here no one would ever say he wasn't. That is the attitude around this area and the MSU family can't stand the fact that somebody else out coached him. I'm very proud of the Wolverines, basketball, football, softball, hockey and the education that can be obtained at the University of Michigan. GO BLUE ALWAYS.

That just exemplifies the little brother complex of the entire university and program. Now that they are little brother in basketball, it is even sweeter.

Reactions: spartyhater
Love it and scr## izzo!!

Reactions: spartyhater
And coach B. secured a signed commitment from Branden Johns from E.L. high school and IZZO went off on the kid. IZZO said that they had a relationship since the 8th grade and the kid renigged on the his commitment to MSU. Johns said he never committed to anyone until he revealed his decision to UofM. IZZO is a turd and he hates UofM. Even more so now that the BB program is top notch in the state. Msu has alot of issues right now, and soon there will more news from MSU.

Haha. And MSU is the ultimate little brother. Complete second fiddle to Michigan now. It is men against boys when MSU gets their lunch handed to them by Michigan. And JB is Izzo’s father. Hahaha!!!

Haha you lost.

And it was a fuvking blowout. Men against boys.
Ya we lost, but where was lil brother? Oh I forgot they were trashed in the first round of the tournament.And they are getting trashed by all the Media outlets worldwide. So shut the hell up and get back to Nasser U.

It was a great run by Michigan. It is very clear that John Beilein's system. Is a very good fit for college basketball and also the NBA in this day and age.

And coach B. secured a signed commitment from Branden Johns from E.L. high school and IZZO went off on the kid. IZZO said that they had a relationship since the 8th grade and the kid renigged on the his commitment to MSU. Johns said he never committed to anyone until he revealed his decision to UofM. IZZO is a turd and he hates UofM. Even more so now that the BB program is top notch in the state. Msu has alot of issues right now, and soon there will more news from MSU.
I hope coach b can get this guy....

Their not wanting us to win is understandable. They hate us.

What really scares sparty is no longer about being the better team, is that they can no longer say unequivocally they are the better program, and they KNOW it.

Reactions: Diehard_Spartan
Tell ya what, look up JB win lose record against Sparty, maybe you will change your mind.
I won't because the disparity isn't big enough to make anyone jealous.
Our only agreement is that neither of us likes MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT