ADVERTISEMENT

Milton needs to step up and become a man. Time to put this team on his back and carry them to a win

GoBlueJagaloon

Sophomore
Aug 7, 2014
Michigan
Dudes got talent and I like his pocket-passer-first mentality. But maybe he needs to start picking up some yards with his legs if it's there. Help keep Indiana defense off balance and frustrated.

Just like MSU, Indiana just looks better than us people. On offense AND defense. Penix putting on a clinic for our stud QB :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I figured this would be a rebuilding year but this is just demoralizing. The Minnesota game is part to blame. Gave us alot of false hope. Do y'all want to know my proposal?

Until Uof m gets an elite QB things won't change and Harbaugh should resign and move on.
Honestly I don't think any coach should get fired for this season. Covid rules have completely screwed up the season, it's so stupid. Everyone should get a pass for this year.
I'd still be willing to let Harbaugh stay as long as he wants. He'll figure it out eventually.

Honestly I don't think any coach should get fired for this season. Covid rules have completely screwed up the season, it's so stupid. Everyone should get a pass for this year.
I'd still be willing to let Harbaugh stay as long as he wants. He'll figure it out eventually.
There is no excuse for the defense that was put on the field today, they look out of sinc, and where are the linebackers on all those flat passes, no pressure on the QB and don't get me started on the DBs. Ohio State will score on every possession and and it will be a train wreck in Columbus. I know we have injuries abound, but the development of talent is alarming. Defense line coaching is missing, LB play is subpar and new DB coach is needed. We did however find a QB for the future. I was never a fan of Milton, he's too slow for a dual threat QB

I would still put a lot of blame on the season itself. Shortened schedule, not enough practices or OOC opponents to help prepare for season. Empty stadiums. I just don't think anyone gives a crap any more.

I agree on Milton though. I've seen enough and was irritated to see him start against Rutgers. Difference is night and day with McNamara.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT