ADVERTISEMENT

Michnittlion

Revelation 21:3,4 has always been an encouraging scripture to me. Hope you and your family can also draw some comfort from it.

3.With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.
4. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed away."

Thanks for the post and thoughts, I appreciate it

I am at peace with it.

It's unfortunate an evil disease struck when my Dad was only 60 (which is still young) and I was a mere 26 (I see with my peers how their relationships with their parents "evolve" with greater maturity). Because of such, there were some things he and I (and my Mom of course) missed in life.

But I'm at peace that given the "hand we were dealt", we all made the last 10 years as comfortable, joyful and rewarding as could be. We had the poem "God hath not promised, skies always blue" on the prayer card --- I believe all that is true.

Thx again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT