ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan new jumpman football gear

John4UM

Sophomore
Mar 12, 2004
I'm not really feeling it. When I think of the jumpman logo, I think of basketball (I think it's unfair for men's BB team to only receive 25k if they win the NC, considering football team will get 100k). If I had it my way, I would spice up the look of both football and basketball gears by making them like Oregon with neon yellow color added on to the jerseys; helmet for football.

Never touch the helmet. I believe Michigan will be the first football school with jumpmanp logo. I'm sure recruits will like it and that's what its all about.

I'm not really feeling it. When I think of the jumpman logo, I think of basketball (I think it's unfair for men's BB team to only receive 25k if they win the NC, considering football team will get 100k). If I had it my way, I would spice up the look of both football and basketball gears by making them like Oregon with neon yellow color added on to the jerseys; helmet for football.
When does Rutgers sign on for the jumpman gear? Will it look good in that atrocious red and black color scheme?

When does Rutgers sign on for the jumpman gear? Will it look good in that atrocious red and black color scheme?

Your comment makes as much sense as me boasting I'm more successful than you and others on this board (e.g. income, car, etc).

I love Michigan but quit trying to equate it to an elite school like Harvard.

Your comment makes as much sense as me boasting I'm more successful than you and others on this board (e.g. income, car, etc).

I love Michigan but quit trying to equate it to an elite school like Harvard.
Possibly your most idiotic post yet. WTF does me asking about your school Rutgers have to do with Harvard? Or you making up stuff about being successful?
Please work on the reading comprehension thing and try again. Thanks.

Possibly your most idiotic post yet. WTF does me asking about your school Rutgers have to do with Harvard? Or you making up stuff about being successful?
Please work on the reading comprehension thing and try again. Thanks.
First and foremost, I'm a UM fan and grad (Ann Arbor alum with a degree in Economics; lived in East Quad). I guess you missed the context of my post. Queston: What does Rutgers have to do with MI football jersey discussion? Not really defending Rutgers, but it is a pretty good school. Last I checked, President Obama was the 2016 Commencement speaker at Rutgers.

What about you? Did you graduate from Michigan?

First and foremost, I'm a UM fan and grad (Ann Arbor alum with a degree in Economics; lived in East Quad). I guess you missed the context of my post. Queston: What does Rutgers have to do with MI football jersey discussion? Not really defending Rutgers, but it is a pretty good school. Last I checked, President Obama was the 2016 Commencement speaker at Rutgers.

What about you? Did you graduate from Michigan?
I guess you missed the context of my post. How will the Rutgers gear look with the Jumpman branding? Please learn how to read and then respond. Thanks.

What is this all about ? What is a JM logo? Any pictures to allow this old guy and chance to throw his 2 cents in? GBGB"74

It's a little weird having Jordan on football uniforms, but we are the first and the recruits have been raving about it, so I'm in.

jordan-brand-michigan-football-1.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT