ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Hawkeyes are going to beat the child abusers....

Honestly, UM has not looked good, let alone elite, in any way this season. You need to be able to put teams like Air Force away. I can't recall any team you put away early on this year.

This isn't a swipe at your team, just Michigan is not a very good football team this year. As I have been saying for a little while now in-person, Michigan is a 3-4 loss team this season. The game @ PSU is a 2 score victory for PSU this year.

PSU won't make it through unscathed either this season, though I think that they are a considerably better team this year than UMich. The UM, @ OSU, @ MSU stretch coming up in two weeks is just too much to make it through unscathed. If PSU does, they deserve every bit of the CFP.

Honestly, UM has not looked good, let alone elite, in any way this season. You need to be able to put teams like Air Force away. I can't recall any team you put away early on this year.

This isn't a swipe at your team, just Michigan is not a very good football team this year. As I have been saying for a little while now in-person, Michigan is a 3-4 loss team this season. The game @ PSU is a 2 score victory for PSU this year.

PSU won't make it through unscathed either this season, though I think that they are a considerably better team this year than UMich. The UM, @ OSU, @ MSU stretch coming up in two weeks is just too much to make it through unscathed. If PSU does, they deserve every bit of the CFP.

While they look to be one of the best teams in the conference, they would most likely get pounded in the playoff. Lots of smoke and mirrors with that Nittany Lion club.

No, I'm pretty sure that you're still part of the whiniest fan base, ever. Looking forward to the excuse making in a few weeks.
When UM loses the first person whining will be Harbaugh, guaranteed. Can't wait to see what "player safety" issues come up that week.

Oh so that's what Franklin is doing when he's up 50 and blitzing and throwing the ball - putting teams away...What a class act he is.

Penn St should have gotten the death penalty.

Reactions: spartyhater
Oh so that's what Franklin is doing when he's up 50 and blitzing and throwing the ball - putting teams away...What a class act he is.

The way Michigan played Saturday night, it looked like they were the team approaching death.

Oh so that's what Franklin is doing when he's up 50 and blitzing and throwing the ball - putting teams away...
Not exactly what I said, but it's all good. Had you won the conference last year and were left out of the playoffs for a team that did not even win their division, and you beat head-to-head, all because PSU did not pass the "eye test" last year... I think that you would possibly be singing a bit of a different tune right about now.

Reactions: Howie'81

if you cant stop the reserves with your top players why not run it up

While they look to be one of the best teams in the conference, they would most likely get pounded in the playoff. Lots of smoke and mirrors with that Nittany Lion club.
Yeah, I saw a lot of smoke and mirrors Saturday night.......only it was in maize and blue.

Yeah, I saw a lot of smoke and mirrors Saturday night.......only it was in maize and blue.
Enjoy it while you can. Everyone outside of the Penn State fanbase knows that you can't sustain it. Remember back to 1994 when you had your run. To talk to Penn Staters at that point you would have thought that it was just going to be that way, year in and year out. How did that work out for you (btw that was when you had your "legendary" coach, now you have a Vanderbilt level coach)? So we can roll along with all of you clowns chirping when you know that you could only be days away from your conspiracy theory claims and wanting to fire Franklin. You'll be scurrying back to where you came from soon enough, wanting to post the addresses of the referees that "cost" you the game.

Enjoy it while you can. Everyone outside of the Penn State fanbase knows that you can't sustain it. Remember back to 1994 when you had your run. To talk to Penn Staters at that point you would have thought that it was just going to be that way, year in and year out. How did that work out for you (btw that was when you had your "legendary" coach, now you have a Vanderbilt level coach)? So we can roll along with all of you clowns chirping when you know that you could only be days away from your conspiracy theory claims and wanting to fire Franklin. You'll be scurrying back to where you came from soon enough, wanting to post the addresses of the referees that "cost" you the game.

You lost turd.

Live with it.

Reactions: Howie'81
42-13. Accept it :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT