ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Gary is you guys

clemtiger117

Nov 18, 2003
Congrats on getting a very talented football player and a really great family.

The way him and his mother handled this whole process was as good as I have seen in a long time.

Good luck to you guys next year.

Reactions: St. Joe Blue 3
Not until we hear anything official
snoopy-joe-cool.jpg

Congrats on getting a very talented football player and a really great family.

The way him and his mother handled this whole process was as good as I have seen in a long time.

Good luck to you guys next year.
Hope that's the case. I've never remembered Mich getting that kind of D- Line player.

But it was not on display like all the others until after he announced....
That's because it didn't happen that way. Harbaugh went backstage, came back and said something like, "It looks like we have some good news" or something like that, and that was it. That picture was not about that.

That's because it didn't happen that way. Harbaugh went backstage, came back and said something like, "It looks like we have some good news" or something like that, and that was it. That picture was not about that.

They had cutouts of all the players set up around Hill as you entered, but the Gary one was not on display like all the others.

The Lou Holtz dab was right at the end when he left the stage, which was right about the time harbaugh said something. He may have said it after, but he knew at that point... He just didn't have the mic until the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT