ADVERTISEMENT

Lmao you can't piss a game away any better than this

I don't understand all of the hype around DPJ. The kid has cracked under pressure many times this season.

My blood is boiling after that garbage. This isn't what I expected after year 3. Defense is great, offense is like it's still in the Hoke era.

I like Harbaugh and love yalls program...But I don't know if this lining up in the I stuff and trying to batter teams works anymore. It might work if you recruit like bama..but I mean...that sequence on the goal line is embarrassing. 3 TEs running little out routes 2 out of 3 plays? The hell was that? Let Harbaugh recruit and get someone who can get this offense modernized.

As a Clemson fan and hater of USuC (that would be the University of South Carolina, or the Coots), that was as much of a pathetic game as you can get. Thanks for making talk radio in Columbia (Cootlumbia) that much worse. South Carolina "The Coach Killer" has struck again. Harbaugh may be at the beginning of the end, and deservedly so after that pathetic showing. Really bad offense and play calling. You will be pressed to be .500 (50%) in your conference next year! A sad demise of a rich football tradition. Harbaugh is beginning to take you back Brady Hoke years. Good luck with that!

I still don't get how Don Brown can be called a defensive when his dudes can't protect leads? btw, our safeties suck.

As a Clemson fan and hater of USuC (that would be the University of South Carolina, or the Coots), that was as much of a pathetic game as you can get. Thanks for making talk radio in Columbia (Cootlumbia) that much worse. South Carolina "The Coach Killer" has struck again. Harbaugh may be at the beginning of the end, and deservedly so after that pathetic showing. Really bad offense and play calling. You will be pressed to be .500 (50%) in your conference next year! A sad demise of a rich football tradition. Harbaugh is beginning to take you back Brady Hoke years. Good luck with that!

Go back to applying pre-game salve to your butt, Tater. Bama's gonna slam it to you tonight!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Wow that really freaking hurt. The B1G had a chance to go 8-0 and shut the SEC up personally. Up 19-3 with 5 minutes to go in the third and marching in for a TD to put it away. Then 5 turnovers later in the final 20 minutes.... 2 inside the 5 and a handoff in short yardage to the freaking tight end inside the Michigan 25. Unbelievable.

This was a pathetic performance.. Other than kick FGs and stop the run what does this team do well? Harbaugh had a month to prepare and this team looked like absolute $hit. Offense can't run or throw the ball consistently & turns the ball over like a sieve in the 2nd half. Defense has one of the greatest gag jobs in UM history. Absolutely pathetic..

If Harbaugh doesn't change his offensive staff/philosophy going into 2018 it's pointless to watch. 7-8 wins with losses vs any team that matters.. No more excuses. He has to produce in 2018 period..

Figures I would have too sit through some sh*t like this and then have us be the only Big Ten team to lose.

Go back to applying pre-game salve to your butt, Tater. Bama's gonna slam it to you tonight!

tumblr_ms6qi7WsHU1r8rx5xo3_250.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT