ADVERTISEMENT

Little brother

PharmD Blue

All-League
Mar 25, 2008
I wonder if they enjoyed watching Michigan hang another banner. They can enjoy their un-balanced conference schedule that led them to a regular season conference title by gutting out wins over the likes of Rutgers and penn state at home. All I have to say is score board. Three in a row against little bro and counting

I wonder if they enjoyed watching Michigan hang another banner. They can enjoy their un-balanced conference schedule that led them to a regular season conference title by gutting out wins over the likes of Rutgers and penn state at home. All I have to say is score board. Three in a row against little bro and counting
:)

They won the regular conference title because UofM beat OSU and handed it to them. Did we get credit from MSU, nope no mention of that. Well we won the big trophy and Izzo knows who the best team is. And he gave no praise to us. We have a good chance to do it again next year. I live close to Lansing and let me tell you MSU has alot of problems to take care of. Some things are going to come out real soon. Football and basketball.

Reactions: wolv1000
You don't have to cheapen Michigan State's Big Ten Title. Congratulations on the BTT.

That "Little Brother" thing is stupid. We do things in sports to create too much friction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT