ADVERTISEMENT

Last nights crowd size and enthusiasm, more the size was one of the most impressive...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
things related to a Michigan Football crowd I have seen in some time. I have typically been very critical of UM fans in general who attend the games.

The turnout last night was amazing, as was the overall crowd enthusiasm from the get go.

It also renewed my hope that we can handle two home night games per year without being big babies about it.

Lets be real, there was no way 111,000 people were in that stadium, the student section was about 2/3rds full.

To tell the truth with the weather factor, the competition & the fact that we're talking a night game in November I was expecting 90,000 or so in the building.

Lets be real, there was no way 111,000 people were in that stadium, the student section was about 2/3rds full.

The student section was about the same it is every game. Call it 2/3, 3/4, or whatever, it’s always weak. I agree with 111, but the rest of the crowd showed up very well. Whether there were 90, 100, or 110, the turnout was impressive.

Reactions: spartyhater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT