ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Pa must be crapping in his grave right now

Saw online some psu fans complaining about lack of respect from UM, Harbaugh and the student section specifically. I guess they mocked the “we are” psu chant.

But I didn’t hear it and I didn’t notice Harbaugh do anything out of line. Just an embarrassed fan base trying to stir things up IMO.

One thing you used to be able to count on was PSU getting better as the season went on.
Your team was completely dominant, well deserved destruction. You didn’t even have to throw the ball much.
Your lines were infinitely better than ours.

Saw online some psu fans complaining about lack of respect from UM, Harbaugh and the student section specifically. I guess they mocked the “we are” psu chant.

But I didn’t hear it and I didn’t notice Harbaugh do anything out of line. Just an embarrassed fan base trying to stir things up IMO.
What's even more asinine are the incessant BWI comments that the refs stole the game from them and McSorely injured turned the game. Good grief - is there a more delusional fanbase in CF? The stats were overwhelmingly in UMs favor - not even close. Officiating had zero to do with anything. PSU has been getting calls all season. McSorley could have been superman and they still would have lost by 5 scores. Their QB has hot dogged it for yrs with his HR swing and salute. Had any college player done the same, the PSU fanbase would be going berserk about a player doing that to them. It's called karma. You want to show up teams you better be able to back it up and yesterday, he could not. PSU got their butts whipped plain and simple - simply fact. Same thing happened to UM last yr. No excuses - not injuries (every team has them) or refs - you got an ass whoppin'

The great irony is the players used the exact same celebrations that the PSU players did a year ago.

Basically, Pedo State- if you can't take it, then you should not dish it out. It's not as if Michigan tried to run up the score- the pedo state team let us. And it took the very young back up players for your band to scream as if they won a national championship with that score at the end of the game.

Make all the excuses you want, this was a different game from the kick off. Pedo state had no chance.

Reactions: RobBrez7
What's even more asinine are the incessant BWI comments that the refs stole the game from them and McSorely injured turned the game. Good grief - is there a more delusional fanbase in CF? The stats were overwhelmingly in UMs favor - not even close. Officiating had zero to do with anything. PSU has been getting calls all season. McSorley could have been superman and they still would have lost by 5 scores. Their QB has hot dogged it for yrs with his HR swing and salute. Had any college player done the same, the PSU fanbase would be going berserk about a player doing that to them. It's called karma. You want to show up teams you better be able to back it up and yesterday, he could not. PSU got their butts whipped plain and simple - simply fact. Same thing happened to UM last yr. No excuses - not injuries (every team has them) or refs - you got an ass whoppin'

I can think of one other such fan base that is more delusional, and it’s not even close IMO. msu. Absolutely insane, well most of them. Most recent thought from their crazy train, “we would have beat UM if Rocki Lombardi” had played. My other favorite recent tidbit, “we won at penn state with our starting punter out for the year”. And if you really need to be in a good mood check out the rcmb for some of the greatest nonsensical rants you’ll ever read lol.

This is why the whole conference is forced to root for those inbred, ass clowns from O$U to humiliate you. Fortunately they did. It’s a shame you can’t learn a little humility too.

Reactions: SINUAY
This is why the whole conference is forced to root for those inbred, ass clowns from O$U to humiliate you. Fortunately they did. It’s a shame you can’t learn a little humility too.
Well Bozo you had your chance to whip them, and how did that turn out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT