ADVERTISEMENT

Izzo and sparty...a true "has been"

PharmD Blue

All-League
Mar 25, 2008
All they can do now is live in the past. Truth is, they are being owned again by big brother and Izzo has become a total dinosaur. Even with "winning" the conference title this year, they had perhaps the easiest path in history to that title. And the banner will be removed soon anyways since Izzo is synonymous with cheating. And little bro has become irrelevant, now looking to the past to justify how "great" he is lol.

All they can do now is live in the past. Truth is, they are being owned again by big brother and Izzo has become a total dinosaur. Even with "winning" the conference title this year, they had perhaps the easiest path in history to that title. And the banner will be removed soon anyways since Izzo is synonymous with cheating. And little bro has become irrelevant, now looking to the past to justify how "great" he is lol.
I love this how true it is. If he would only give praise to UofM I might consider a little love for IZZO. But he won't and never will. Msu can't grasp that UofM is still the best in the state of Michigan. I know because I listen to it all the time because my home is near Lansing. Go Blue always

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT