ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana loses more players

gw73

All-American
Jun 5, 2001
BLOOMINGTON ? Indiana lost Noah Vonleh to the NBA draft Sunday. Three more Hoosiers followed him out of the program Monday as transfers.
Forwards Jonny Marlin,
all plan to transfer. IU announced that Hollowell and Etherington will
transfer and Marlin's father confirmed his son is also seeking to
transfer to a non-Division I program.

Except the fact we win the Big Ten on your home court! Thats ok when you guys finish last next year cause all your players are gone its ok!! Where's Horford going?

Originally posted by hoosier98:

Except the fact we win the Big Ten on your home court! Thats ok when you guys finish last next year cause all your players are gone its ok!! Where's Horford going?
That's kinda funny considering that's what Hoosier fans said after losing Tim and trey to the nba last year. Get a clue kid
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Nice on the KID comment! Watched more basketball then I am sure you ever have! But then again you are a UM fan. I didn't think that last year. But with losing Nik, GRIII, Horford and possible Mitch. Good Luck!

Nice on the KID comment! Watched more basketball then I am sure you ever have! But then again you are a UM fan. I didn't think that last year. But with losing Nik, GRIII, Horford and possible Mitch. Good Luck!
Ya I'm sure you have. Ok

What are you like 17? I have been a member on Peegs for 13 years. So about the time you were in preschool.

What are you like 17? I have been a member on Peegs for 13 years. So about the time you were in preschool.
Your showing your age in your posts. If you think you have watched more basketball than me who am I to argue. Didn't realize a 13 year membership is what it took to know all things basketball.

really a Hoosier fan over here busting on UM basketball ? LOL.

IU guy maybe it would be best for you to just sit this one out. IU has done nothing but win 1 Big title with a team that was ranked 1# all year and then get bounced in the final 16 of tournament lol. And thats it in like what the last 20 years?

for a so called blue blood that is embarrassing.

And before you start the entire Sampson did this and that so we had to start from nothing rant. If I remember UM had issues, took it like men and got back relevant in less then 4 years. what are you not going on your 8th year of trying to just get relevant in the BIG?

LOL guy really think IU fans should just stay silent . at least until they can put a competitive team back on the court.

Tom Crean, again, will prove he is far and away the most overrated coach...

college basketball has seen in decades, if not ever. He is also continuing to prove he has no discipline and doesn't have the respect of his players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT