ADVERTISEMENT

In town for Thanksgiving

Mmaize

Junior
Aug 21, 2002
Couldn't afford to buy plane tickets for my two children attending M. So my wife and I and our six year old son drove up to Ann Arbor on Tuesday from NC.We are staying in my daughters apt for Thanksgiving. We would love to go to the game on Saturday but we can't afford to pay to much. My wife and my youngest son have never been to a game. My son practically asks me every hour if we are going. I really would love to say yes but realistically I can't go to the game and provide a decent Christmas for them. My daughter and eldest son both have student tickets and are going. My wife is trying to get a student ticket and sit with our daughter. That leaves me trying to get two tickets for my youngest son and I. I would love to sit with all of them if I could ,but I amokay if me and my little buddy could just sit together. My daughter thinks she can get ticket for wife in student section but I really don't want to stay there plus it would be around four hundred for three tickets . Hey I am just throwing this out there for someone to consider helping a Michigan brother . I can afford to buy two tickets for around two hundred.The most I could spend for three would be three hundred.
Thanks ,
and
Go Blue
Mark
Email mt2fritts@netzero.net

Couldn't afford to buy plane tickets for my two children attending M. So my wife and I and our six year old son drove up to Ann Arbor on Tuesday from NC.We are staying in my daughters apt for Thanksgiving. We would love to go to the game on Saturday but we can't afford to pay to much. My wife and my youngest son have never been to a game. My son practically asks me every hour if we are going. I really would love to say yes but realistically I can't go to the game and provide a decent Christmas for them. My daughter and eldest son both have student tickets and are going. My wife is trying to get a student ticket and sit with our daughter. That leaves me trying to get two tickets for my youngest son and I. I would love to sit with all of them if I could ,but I amokay if me and my little buddy could just sit together. My daughter thinks she can get ticket for wife in student section but I really don't want to stay there plus it would be around four hundred for three tickets . Hey I am just throwing this out there for someone to consider helping a Michigan brother . I can afford to buy two tickets for around two hundred.The most I could spend for three would be three hundred.
Thanks ,
and
Go Blue
Mark
Email mt2fritts@netzero.net
Were going!
Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT