ADVERTISEMENT

IM ONLY HERE SO I DON'T GET FINED.

Nov 28, 2014
Mobile, Al
Ha. You've got to be kidding me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it part of a players contract to address the media? Why act like a child? Do your damn job. Be a man and address the fact that you made an obscene gesture while making a touchdown.
Instead, ESPN and his teammates want to defend him and talk about what a class act he is.
At least Tom and Bill would talk about the situation they're in. But of course ESPN still wants to trash the Pats, and make Lynch look like a good guy.

This post was edited on 1/27 4:08 PM by GoBlue_since1985

you can force him to attend press conferences all you want...

but the answers he gives are his perogative. I have no problem with him making a mockery out of the process.

Agree with the original poster. It's no beef to me, personally, but it makes me shake my head in disappointment when any man who calls himself a "professional" acts like that when he engages in a part of his job he really doesn't enjoy.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So you feel the same way about Belichek then?....

He rarely answers an actual question, and ducks the tough ones all the time.

Re: So you feel the same way about Belichek then?....

Well let's see....

Press: bill, why did you have such an embarrassing lose to Kansas city?

Bill: on to Cincinnati

OR

PRESS: Marshaun, why did you feel the need to turn around and grab your crotch as you walked in for a touchdown?

Marshawn: I appreciate you asking me that question.

Or

Marshawn: I'm only here so I won't get fined.

Press: but marshawn, didn't you realize all those kids that you mentor were watching you on TV when you did that?

Marshawn: I appreciate you asking me that question.

I will never fault a guy for going aginst the grain and saying what a lot of others are thinking.

I think those interviews are pretty funny.

my point is...

there is a double standard here. People accept that belichek isnt gonna answer the questions to their liking. Why not with Marshawn?

Re: my point is...

Originally posted by StillnotaToomer:
there is a double standard here. People accept that belichek isnt gonna answer the questions to their liking. Why not with Marshawn?
Ok, I understand what you're saying. And yes, it doesn't excuse Belicheck.
I guess it's the subject matter that they're being asked about. Belicheck, wasn't being asked about grabbing his crotch in a stadium full of people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT