ADVERTISEMENT

If we lose, what excuse is made for Harbaugh in yr three...

maelfan

All-League
Aug 7, 2014
losing to a relatively inexperienced coach starting his first year at a football hellhole???

I'm having a hard time coming up with one.

losing to a relatively inexperienced coach starting his first year at a football hellhole???

I'm having a hard time coming up with one.

There really won't be. Hopefully we won't have to go there.
I totally understand we have the best coach.

Not going to happen. Tighten your helmet.

We shall see. The hype surrounding a potential upset definitely seems out of whack, almost like a Vegas tease.

My point was simply this, IF we lose, this would be a horrible indication of bigger problems overall and should absolutely stain Harbaugh's era thus far.

Our coach, our team, has absolutely no business losing this weekend and there is not one talking point that should excuse or explain it away if it happens.

We shall see. The hype surrounding a potential upset definitely seems out of whack, almost like a Vegas tease.

My point was simply this, IF we lose, this would be a horrible indication of bigger problems overall and should absolutely stain Harbaugh's era thus far.

Our coach, our team, has absolutely no business losing this weekend and there is not one talking point that should excuse or explain it away if it happens.

We wont have to lose to see our offense is not where it should be in year three. Hence all the panic, if you will. But the team and coaches are all well aware of that and are working on improvements.

Everything else has been fine..defense, special teams. We could beat that team through Defense and special teams alone lol. Id love to see Michigan's Defense and Special team outscore Purdue.

Dr Blitz will put that qb on the ground multiple times. He has not faced such blitzing all year.
Hes in for a long game.

We wont have to lose to see our offense is not where it should be in year three. Hence all the panic, if you will. But the team and coaches are all well aware of that and are working on improvements.

Everything else has been fine..defense, special teams. We could beat that team through Defense and special teams alone lol. Id love to see Michigan's Defense and Special team outscore Purdue.

Dr Blitz will put that qb on the ground multiple times. He has not faced such blitzing all year.
Hes in for a long game.

At halftime... we are losing 10-7 and honestly we don't look that good in any phase of the game. I'm actually quite nervous. I will keep a positive attitude though and hope that we can establish a run game in the second half to assist our defense and stretch the field some with our passing game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT