ADVERTISEMENT

I like Viramontes but what is ironic is he would have been

Reality Man

Heisman
Feb 9, 2002
perfect in the RR system. I hope they keep him at QB...maybe multi position player like the guy from Miss St...Prescott? He is a football player. Got that Tebow vibe from watching his film except this guy looks like he can throw the ball.

Also love McKeon. Just really like all these guys they are picking up on film. Hard nosed football guys who are athletic with upside.

I do like Onwenu too even though he is a 4 star :). Love these camps.

Reality Man

Last edited:
Forcier was not as big/strong. I did think of Forcier when watching the film but this kid is much bigger/stronger and physical. He sort of reminds me of Prescott in that he is a football player first and he could be a strong safety/linebacker.

Kid gives me the impression he is an alley fighter type. I think Harbaugh is going to have him play multiple positions in this program. Change of pace qb, special teams (depending on valuable he is at qb) and on defense...maybe even nickel back.

Reality Man

Do you think he will stay at QB? How does he compare to Tate Forcier?
It's a really intriguing pickup, because he took home QB MVP honors at a Rivals 5 star camp, and apparently has an absolute cannon of an arm, but some teams are recruiting him as a linebacker. The thing about the latest kids to commit to Michigan is they're all just FOOTBALL players, guys who may not be married to a position yet, but will make the most of wherever you put them. I think Viramontes could be just as impressive as a LB or Safety as he is as a QB. I think he definitely has a shot to stay at QB, but even if he doesn't, he won't be a waste of a roster spot, he can be moved. This is something Harbaugh does a lot, he's the one who moved Richard Sherman from WR to DB, that one worked out ok.

I disagree. He also plays defense and Rich Rod has still not figured out that defense is the other phase of the game that leads to victories.
It doesn't get fixed overnight.
I believe Rich Rocket Scientist uttered this 3 years into the train wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT