ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Excited

GoBlueRW

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Tomorrow’s game will be fun to watch. I don’t tend to complain about every play call or see everything as a negative. So I’m very excited to see how this team improves tomorrow. I know it won’t be perfect, but I also know how we perform tomorrow has no bearing on future games.

Part of the fun for me, especially in seasons like this where we are replacing so many players, is to see the growth.

There has been plenty of discussion about some missed opportunities from the offense. I’m hoping we see some better decisions and capitalize on some plays. I also hope we test the passing game a little more, even 17-18 passes would be fine.

But we always have to bear in mind - Harbaugh built this program. And he almost never used games as a way to “try new things”. The objective was always just to win. In any manner. I imagine Moore has a similar mentality. So while I hope we use this opportunity to expand our pass game, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t. Especially in a tight game.

Regardless of all this - I’m excited to see the growth. That is what helps make this fun for me.

Hope everyone tries to ENJOY the game tomorrow and not see only the bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.