ADVERTISEMENT

How far do you see Michigan going?

Lake Tahoe Spartan

All-League
Sep 7, 2008
I could see Michigan losing first round and also getting to the final four. Michigan is a real wild card in the Midwest bracket. If I were to handicap the Midwest bracket in terms of who should make the final four...

I would pick...
Kansas 50%
UL 25%
UM 10%
ISU 10%
PUR 5%

I could see Michigan losing first round and also getting to the final four. Michigan is a real wild card in the Midwest bracket. If I were to handicap the Midwest bracket in terms of who should make the final four...

I would pick...
Kansas 50%
UL 25%
UM 10%
ISU 10%
PUR 5%
It's going to be interesting to see how this team reacts after last week's run. They had the plane incident which seemed to bring the kids/staff together and they picked up their level of play...their defense has picked it up so that helps a lot. When the shot isn't falling, defense should always be the consistent.

I'm sure the kids heard plenty of praise/congrats because of the Tourney Title but now it's back to the "your back is to the wall, one and done" philosophy. Okie St. has a solid tradition and they seem to have solid teams over the years, I think it's going to be a tough game so we'll see it they can continue the late season run, I don't see us beating L'ville. Long and athletic, play good defense and board well, plays in the best Conference in the Country. Not a Pitino fan but he's a damn good coach. I hope they have at least a Sweet 16 run in them, just not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT