ADVERTISEMENT

Hi NittanyAmerica. You want to come out and play?

PharmD Blue

All-League
Mar 25, 2008
How did Hackensack look like today?? Do you think he solidified himself as the number one pick in the NFL? Did big James Franklin have the boys fired up?? Would you rank this as one of his best coaching jobs in history? Hopefully he stays there forever.

Reactions: ChicagoBlueFan
How did Hackensack look like today?? Do you think he solidified himself as the number one pick in the NFL? Did big James Franklin have the boys fired up?? Would you rank this as one of his best coaching jobs in history? Hopefully he stays there forever.
AGP.
"I wish I had done more"-JoePed

Franklin = Hoke. He will be gone after this year or next and that shiny recruiting class will be much different in February. They will be somewhere 15-25, but nowhere near top 10.

PedAmerica is busy on GKI making stuff up. I was there for a bit but got banned for some reason.
Can anybody provide a link?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT