ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the thing that really stings...

20-5 during a rebuilding stage, that's some trajectory for the loony bin...we've won quickly and we'll keep doing it with this field marshall.
anything less than championships is a bad investment at $9 mill per year.. next year should be very interesting.. when the honeymoon ends this will get ugly.

I'll welcome your beatings.. Jim's got 2 years before he loses his mind and alienates everybody.. you better win quick.

I really want to visit Detroit.. I shoot broken urbex stuff and it's the Paris of decay/decline.. making a trip their next year.-sg

The only job he was fired from was the 49ers, and their fans were pissed about that. You are basically taking the side of this douche:
220px-Jed_York_Web_Summit.jpg

anything less than championships is a bad investment at $9 mill per year.. next year should be very interesting.. when the honeymoon ends this will get ugly.

This is wishful thinking at best.

How long before Franklin says something unflattering about Joe Pa or Sandusky and the fans turn on him?

Reactions: Blue_note
At this juncture the only things that will make me feel better are either backing into the 4th spot to take on Alabuma or landing DPJ, Najee, Soloman, and the OL studs. Otherwise, this was the year that could and should have been.

This is really a f**ked thread.

Of course, JH coaches the QB to throw 2 ints and fumble on the 2 yard line. Of course he sets punt protection against MSU (the special teams coach had nothing to do with that). Remember play calling is a collective effort among the offensive staff (JH stays away from defense which collapsed in OT).

You guys need to sober up. He kicked the shit out of PSU and won handily vs. Whisky (despite 3 FG misses). As long as UM insists on playing MSU and OSU they'll be in the same conference and subject to "what ifs" all day long.

Now be sure and contribute to the GoFundMe site to help pay for the refs.

Agree.

Let's just not have any refs if they're such a non-factor.

Michigan could have then proceeded to mug the Bucks, beat the shit out of them and then bury them in the turf. Now that would be fun to watch, far better than watching 'What About Bob?' Sagers patting Buckeye rear-ends.

All the armchair genius in play here is hilarious.

Go Blue. Always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT